A lovers quarrel

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Sandara woke up this morning with her phone ringing simultaneously. She has fallen asleep with her phone on the side of her pillow. She squeezes her eyes just to realize that the person calling her this early in the morning is no other than her girlfriend Chaerin. A smile spread across her lips as the moments they spent together last night crosses her mind. She picks up her phone and answers the call with her heart beating rapidly as a response. After spending her time to check herself from the mirror, she started headed off downstairs to meet Chaerin there who is waiting for her outside their house.

            Few minutes later, Sandara found Chaerin sitting at the gutter probably waiting for her. When she was about to pass the main door, a voice of a serious Mrs. Park muffled around the house which made Sandara stops from her tracks, turning her head to the side and found her mother there who is looking at her with a serious gaze. Sandara frowns as she failed to recognize of what look that her own mother is giving to her. This was the first time that Mrs. Park had her eyes looking on someone like that.

 

“Where are you going?” Mrs. Park asks one more time as she didn’t get any answer from her first try.

Still with her position, Sandara replies. “Just outside.” And then turn away without waiting for any response that’ll came from her mother.

 

            Mrs. Park had her eyes upon her daughter, she’s watching every move of her, without wanting to let her eyes flew off of her. On the other hand, the couple wasn’t aware of what Mrs. Park is doing.

 

“What made you stop earlier?” Chaerin asks Sandara with a smile, her eyes can’t stop looking inside the Park residence.

“Ha? Ahh..” Dara heave a sigh. “It’s mom, she just asked where I’m going at.” Chaerin was silent. Her brows furrowed abruptly as different thoughts enters her mind. “Hey!” Dara has urge to interrupt Chaerin from her deep thoughts and so she did.

“Oh! Sorry.” Chaerin immediately turns her head to Dara with an apologetic smile.

Dara smiled worriedly. “Is something wrong? You look worried about something.” She stated with firmness from her voice.

“Ha? Worried? No.. it’s just amm..” Chaerin had stop as the same thought that she is thinking a while ago crosses her mind again. “Nothing.” She shook her head once and smiled. Offering the Dara a hand. “Shall we go now?”

 

Dara is not convinced though she knew that she needs to believe Chaerin In every way that she can. This was just the beginning of their relationship, she don’t want to ruin it by suspecting something on her girlfriend. Chaerin was waiting for her to get her hand so they could walk. With a sigh Dara gave her hand on Chaerin. They both smiling as they walked together hand in hand.

 

“Where’s Dara?” Mr. Park asks his wife with a frown.

“She went outside..” Mrs. Park answers softly but in a serious gaze.

Mr. Park’s frown gets deeper. “Why are you so serious?” he asked and sits down on a chair.

“Nothing. I just wanted to be like this.” Mrs. Park turned away and went to get something on the kitchen.

“Aren’t you going to eat with me?”

“I’m not in the mood. Eat with yourself.” She said in finality, second later Mrs. Park disappears from the kitchen.

 

**

 

“What are you thinking?” Chaerin asks Dara,

Sitting beside each other on a bleacher. Dara sighs again for the second time as her mind is entirely cupped on one thought. “I’m just thinking about Mom.”

Chaerin stops from drinking her water. “Why? What is that was bugging you? You’ve been like that since we went here.” She stated with concern.

Dara shook her head twice. “No. You don’t underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter