It's called sacrifice

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara.. you made us all worried, don't you know that?" I smiled to Chaerin as she keeps on sighing making her way on the chair near the hospital bed to where I am sitting at. 

"I'm sorry." as all I said, too busy of watching her every move.

 

                Just look at her. She's still worried even if I'm already safe and sitting here at the hospital bed. Actually, I thank god that I'm lucky enough to survive that car accident. I'm so lost that I didn't notice the car that was almost hits the car that I'm driving.

 

"Chae?" Is she mad? I don't know coz she's pretending to be busy with her phone, texting someone.

"Hmm?" she replied with her eyes still with her phone.

"Did you ate already?"

"Yes I am." she often turns her gaze on me. *sighs* I hate this feeling..

"Chae.."

"What?" finally! she looked at me.

"Look at me."

"I'm looking at you."

"Come here."

"Dara.." she tries to complain.

"Please?"

 

                She moves, sitting right beside me, luckily the hospital bed is too big for one person. I immediately wraps my arms around her, not wanting to let her go. I smile as I felt her hugging me back, it was still the same warmth and passion. I never thought that I'll find someone like her, I'm so lucky that I have her right now. She's always there when I need her, making me smile when I'm sad and making me strong when I'm weak to go through things that I am afraid about. As I loosened my hug from her, she stared at me for some minutes and after that she smiles.

 

"What are you smiling at?" I raised a brow, smiling.

"Nothing." she said and stood up. I immediately held one of her arms preventing her not to go somewhere. "I'm not going somewhere."

"Just stay here." I pouted.

"Dara.." I pouted more. "Alright.. alright.. I'll stay here." I grinned and pulled her to lay down beside me.

 

 

                After that conversation, Chaerin and I decided to lay down on the bed both looking at the ceiling. I wonder what she's thinking this time. She was too way.. I don't know, I hope that it just me who thinks that something is bothering her. Is it about Dad? No. It couldn't be coz this morning they were okay, they even greeted each other and Dad told Chaerin to take care of me while he's away.

 

"How are you and Dad?"

"We're good."

 

That's good to hear. Right?

 

**

 

"Wait up!"

"Hi.." Chaerin said as soon as the door opens, revealing Bom with a shocked face. "aren't you going to invite me inside?" she asked with a smile making Bom to snapped back in her thoughts.

"Oh.. sorry!" she respond with an awkward laugh. "please come in."

 

                With a glass of iced tea, Bom walks back to Chaerin who is now sitting at the sofa waiting for her to sit across her seat. For Bom, this is very soon coz she's still not ready to talk with the person who's sitting confidently in front of her. she don't know what to say so she stay still there, and decided to wait for Chaerin to start the conversation, if there's something to talk about with.

 

"Did I.. surprise you?" Chaerin asked with a plain smile.

"Amm. Actually, yeah.. I didn't know you will come to.. see me." Bom replied and bowed her head lightly. Obviously, she's still not over with Chaerin, she still wants her.

"I'm sorry. I was calling you through phone but it seems like you already changed your number."

"I lost my phone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter