Beside her

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those readers who already read the chapter before this, I did add some important scenes just last night.

Maybe you could check it first, for those who already read it the day before yesterday? haha!

That's only it! ENJOY this chapter.. :)

 

 

 

Look at what you've done to me, I'm smiling like a fool because of you. You know what? I must avoid you.. but it's really hard to do it because.. my heartaches inside and I don't know how to hide it.

You took a sit beside me, I could feel your warmth even though we were an inch away from each other. I pretend to looked up so that I could secretly went near you. I know that you're here to see me.. but why? are you concerned? Hopefully you are.. coz if not, I will definitely hurt.

 

                Youngbae is still bugging me through phone calls and text messages but I never replied to him. I am still mad at him, I trusted him and he knows that I don't want someone taking advantage to me but he still did it. I sighed as I look at the entry door of the theatre hall, I could hear noises coming from inside. I stepped backwards as I heard Youngbae's voice laughing, I hesitated to touch the door knob until someone opens it for me. I look at my side only to see Chaerin's figure, I'm expecting her to greet me but instead she just walked in inside the theatre hall without saying anything to me. I watch her as she continue to walk towards Bom's direction who is talking with Youngbae. She greets Bom only, ignoring Youngbae, I frowned in confusion so I try to called her but when I was about to open my mouth Youngbae's gaze fell to me. He immediately walked up to me as I was frozen on my spot not knowing what to do. I mentally cursed as it's already too late for me to moved, Youngbae already held one of my arms preventing me not to move.

 

"Dara.. please, talk to me." He begin to plead,

"Take your hand off of mine." I told him firmly,

He didn't obey instead he knelt down. I was surprised. "Please. Forgive me.. I know it's a mistake, I was just.. I was just.. emotional. Please Dara.. I won't do it again just.. forgive me pleasee.." he keeps on saying but I just take his hand off of mine again.

"Bae.. I always thought you respect me but.. no. You did a thing that I never expected for you to do. You could have just hug me." I said almost a whisper then I felt my eyes burning, tears are threatening to falls down through my face and I hate it.

"Dara.." he whispered and stood up. He tried to touch me but I again I swerve him away. "Dara.. I'm so sorry." he pleads,

"Dara.. Youngbae. What is going on?" Bom's voice lingers through the background.

"Nothing. We're just talking." Youngbae answers trying to reach for my hand. He did succeed this time. "Dara.. please, if you want you can slap me right now. Just forgive me.."

I eyed him, pissed. "You kiss me without my permission in front of bunches of people. I always protecting my image coz people are always badmouthing about me. I trusted you Bae.." I told him, turns around and left the theatre hall.

 

                I shouted those words with my tears spreading down on my face. I walk slowly as I clear my face using my handkerchief just then I heard noises coming from the theatre hall. I stops from walking as the noise became louder, they were people shouting.

 

"Hey! Hey! Stop it.." It was Bom's voice. "Chaerin!"

I widened my eyes. "Chaerin?" whispering I run getting back inside the theatre hall.

 

                Right at this moment I opened the door, I saw Youngbae being pinned through the wall. He has bruise on his mouth while Chaerin has light scratches to her chin. I quickly run through her, not wanting her to hurt Youngbae more. I look into her eyes, she was angry.. her anger is rising all over the theatre hall. Her hands were trembling terribly as she clutches Youngbae's shirt.

 

"Chaerin.." I called her reaching for her wrists. "stop it.. please." I pleaded. Surprisingly her grasp from Younbae's shirt loosened.

 

                I could see fear from Youngbae's eyes after Chaerin let him go. Chaerin looks at me with a gritted teeth but it was very quick, she removes my hands from her wrists then walks away without saying anything.

 

"What was that?" said one of the students,

 

                Bom's eyes fall to mine, she shook her head saying that "I must not followed her", I sighed and nodded as a respond.

 

                Minutes later, the guidance officer came to the theatre hall. She calls Youngbae commanding her to followed her to her office. Youngbae stood up from his seat with Bom on her side, Bom was the one aiding his bruise. I followed them, I wanted to see Chaerin.. I wonder what's gotten her for her to do that.

 

Bom sighed for the nth time. "They taking too long." she murmurs worriedly.

I approach her, "What happen?" I asked with my eyes trying to read their body language from the glass window inside the guidance office.

Bom shook her head, " I really don't know. I just caught Chaerin pinning Youngbae against the wall."

"It was really fast." said Aaron, "all I know is, Chaerin is so angry.. just when you left she immediately run towards Youngbae and punched him to his face. It was a hard punch coz Youngbae fell on the ground after she did it."

"Did Youngbae hurt her?" I asked concernly,

"No. But I saw him palming Chaerin's face, and he is smirking.. a very different smirk." Aaron explained.

Bom and I looks at each other. "What do you mean?" Bom first to asked.

"Hmm. If I'm not mistaken, it's like he'd done something that he succeeded which made Chaerin pissed off."

"I don't understand.. did they know each other before?" Bom asked questionably,

"You were always with Chaerin." I said hesitantly,

Bom smiled lightly, "No. we're not always together. She has a lots of friends." I frowned.

"Maybe they've known each other?" Aaron shrugged his shoulders.

 

                He must be right. There is something going on in here and I'm so dying to know what is it. Maybe they are related to each other way back before. But.. Bom and Chaerin.. I smiled, ehem.. that's interesting.

 

"Chaerin." calls out the officer,

"Yes Ma'am?" Chaerin replied firmly with a serious gaze.

The guidance officer smiles lightly, "Don't do it again alright? I'm counting on you." Chaerin just nodded her head in understanding.

 

                I was about to approach her when suddenly Bom did the first move. She quickly places one of her arms through Chaerin shoulders which made my head boiled in anger. And I don't want that look that she is giving me! What did she think she's doing? I must be the one comforting Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter