With EXO

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After arriving at the company we went to our practise room and start to practise our new choreography for our next album when suddenly EXO members start to enter our practise room,we stop and look at them.

"Oh oppa why are your all here?"Jiyoung unnie curiously ask.Suho oppa shook his head and say"ani,why can't we bond together and also our practise is being use up so that why we are here."Jiyoung unnie shook her head and said"ani,just surprise by the way you all could just sit down."

"What are you all practising?" Baekhyun oppa ask.

"Oh we are just practising our choreography for our new album"I answered.They just nod their head.

"Let play some games,what about truth or dare?"ask Chen.We nod our head and sat in a circle,i sat between Kai oppa and Sehun oppa.Haerin took an empty bottle and place it in the middle and Baekhyun start to spin the bottle and it point at Luhan oppa.We ask"Truth or dare?""Truth"Luhan oppa answered.Chanyeol oppa ask"Among the Angel member who do you think is the prettiest?"Luhan oppa started to blush and say"Of cause it HyunJae"Everyone start to tease Luhan oppa and i was blushing with my head down.

Luhan oppa spin the bottle and it pointed to Jiyoung unnie and we ask"Truth or dare?""Truth"Jiyoung confidently answered.Sehun oppa ask"Noona,do you have any crush on male idols?"Unnie slowly nod her head while blushing and everyone went crazy.Jiyoung unnie spin the bottle and it landed on Kai oppa.We ask"Truth or dare?"He answered"Dare"Kris smirked at him and say"Kiss Hyunjae on the cheek"I widened my eye and look at Kai oppa who was tempting whether he should or not.

He took a deep breath,close his eye and quickly peck my cheek.Both of us are blushing and the rest were just smirking at both of us which cause me to glare at them but it didn't st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter