Chapter 47

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Currently Jiyoung unnie and i are at our salon dressing up for EXO's manager wedding taking place at a luxurious church soon. Dressing in white sleeve top pairing it with black pencil skirt also wearing heels with my long wavy dark drown hair down.

After dressing up nicely for the wedding, manager oppa drives the three of us to the church where the wedding is being held. On the way to the wedding venue, Jiyoung unnie and i practise singing the song which we will be singing for the couple later.

The song we will be singing is by SISTAR Hyorin I choose to love you also Wendy unnie and i will also be singing Gummy's You are my Everything which is the OST for descandants of the sun.

When we reached outside of the church, the two of us are greeted by the couple who greeted us happily. We congratulate the couple before the family members bring us to our seats as the ceremony begins soon.

Coincidentally Wendy unnie along with Joy and Yeri sat beside us as Wendy and i started chatting and also practise for later. Of course EXO oppas will be here after all this is their manager's wedding.

Sehun oppa sat behind us with the rest of s as the ceremony finally begins with the greetings from the MC of this wedding, the MC introduce himself and congratulate the newlywed couple on their marriage.

The moment where everyone are looking forward to which is the appearance of the bride walking down with her father down the aisle to where her husband is waiting for her.

I couldn't but to smile widely at the sweet moments of the groom and the bride as they kissed one another. After saying their vows and their 'I do', the family members as well as some friends come up on stage to say their blessings for the newlywed couple standing infront of them.

Once they are done with their speech, EXO went up on stage singing to one of their song in the Overdose album for the couple. While EXO oppas are singing, i am busying practising the two songs that i will be singing later for the couple.

Shortly their performance has ended, Jiyoung unnie and i make our way on stage facing the newlywed couple standing infront of us. "Firstly we want to start by congratulating on your marriage. We hope both of you will be together forever and not forgetting to have beautiful kids in the future. We wish you all the best." Jiyoung unnie say her speech.

After her speech, the music started playing as the two of us started singing passionately for the couple. I smile at the blissful couple while singing my parts wanting to be like them in one day when the time comes.

"Wendy unnie and I have prepare another for you two. We hope you two will like it." I made my speech while smiling brightly at the couple.

We started singing as the music started playing, while we were singing the couple infront us would occasionally kiss one another which kind of make me envy of their relationship.

After singing, Wendy unnie and i make our way back to our seat as the wedding ceremony continues with other artiste singing for the couple.

Its time for the bride to throw her flower bouquet to determine who is the next lucky ones to get married. Surprisingly it landed right in my arms which made me shock, the guest and SM artiste start to tease me with Sehun.

I couldnt help but to blush at the teasing i get. Straight after the wedding, manager oppa drive us back to dorm since there is no schedule for us yet.

 

Author POV

Later at night, you head off for a photoshoot for a cosmetic brand which means that you are going to be the model for the brand. Your manager informed you that you will be shooting with IKON, a male rookie group.

When you reached the studio, you were greeted by IKON and their 90 degree bow showing their respect for you as their senior. As a senior, you also bow back at them before telling them not to call you sunbae since you dont really like being address as 'Sunbae'.

Asking their age and knowing almost all of them are younger than you so you told them to call you noona. As times goes by, you click along well with them and you find them easy going and fun to hang out with after all they are all close to your age.

Done with makeup and dress up, the staffs in the studio couldn't stop compliment your beauty even IKON members are amazed by your beauty.

The shoot is really fun with IKON since the eight of you would joke together just like friends and you would also ask them questions like how they get into their current agency.

At the end of the shoot, you took a picture with IKON with you standing in the middle with IKON surrounding you posing for the camera then after you thank them as well as the staffs before taking your leave.

You posted the picture with IKON on to your instagram with your captions "It was fun and enjoyable time working with all of you, i hope to see you all soon!" Your post has causes fans to ship you with the members of IKON.

Ever since the photoshoot for the cosmetic brand with IKON, it was reported that the products of the cosmetic brand have all sold out and it is on huge demand now as alot of people wanting to get the products.

You and IKON have also attend event for the cosmetic brand and talk about how you take care of them and you share about IKON being a bunch of boys you are comfortable with.

Right after the event, you immediately rushed to the airport as you will be flying to China for fashion event which will be held tomorrow. Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun will be attending the event too.

Met up with your boyfriend along with s before the five of you walked into the airport accompany by your personal bodyguard and manager.

You walked behind your boyfriend with your manager towards the custom point. Due to the large amount of fans pushing and squeezing you, there is one particular young female fan look like she is high school student fall right infront of you.

"Omo" you say before helping the fan up unfortunately she has sprained her ankle couldn't walk properly. Asking the airport bodyguard to asist her to the sick bay to apply medication before continue walking.

Lining up behind Sehun waiting for your turn to get your passport and boarding pass check before heading to the departure hall. Constantly there are fans shouting your name loudly trying to get your attention, you turn to where the voice came from before waving at them.

After the check, you turn to the fans giving them a wave before heading to the departure hall. While waiting for the gate to be open, you and Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter