Chapter 22

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The Conversation*

"Please keep yourself away from HyunJae from now on."Myungsoo said once Kai stood infront of him.

"Wae? Why i cant be with HyunJae and who are you to tell me to do so.?"Kai retorded back at him.

"Because HyunJae is mine and I'm your hyung so you have to listen to me."Myungsoo glare firecely at Kai.

"Since when she's yours and i won't listen to you just because you are my hyu...oh not is SUNBAE."Kai scoffed at him.

"She will be mine soon."Myungsoo confidently said.

"By any chance you are jealous because i'm always with HyunJae?"Kai asked teasingly.

"So what if i am,don't think i don't know that you like HyunJae and have been staring at her lovingly all the time."Myungsoo continue glaring.

"OK i admit that i like HyunJae more than you do and i will not let you win her."Kai smirked at him.

"Then let have a fair and square competition between the both of us.We will let her choose herself and the person she didn't choose have to admit it and only become her friend.The person also cannot have any intention of breaking the relationship.Deal?"Myungsoo smirked and asked Kai.

"Deal but no cheating must be fair."Kai agreed.

 

HyunJae P.O.V

After hearing the conversation,i am very confused right now as i don't know what to do or what should i do.I walked back to the practose room lifelessly thinking about the conversation just now.

Myungsoo oppa and Kai oppa came back like nothing happen to them.Kai oppa walked to me and sat down next to me with a smile on his face and i just return back with a smile too.

"Oppa what did you just talked with Myungsoo oppa just now?" i asked fakely after knowing the truth.

"Oh nothing.We were just talking about some work stuff and then chat abit with each other since its been a long time since we've met."Kai oppa lied smoothly to me.

I just nodded at his words and give him a fake smile.

After the celebration with my member,EXO and INFINITE,i went for my next schedule which Ceci Magazine shoot with my label mate Krystal of FX.

 

*At the studio*

"Annyeong unnie."I greeted Krystal unnie with a sweet smile and give a hug.

"Oh annyeong HyunJae ah.I miss you so much!"Krystal unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter