Oh SeJoon

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Nine months passes really fast, you had already given birth to your first born and it is a boy, Oh SeJoon. You could still remember the painful labour process that you went through but luckily you have Sehun beside you encouraging you and wiping your sweat.

The moment you and Sehun were greeted by SeJoon's first cry, you two couldn't helped but to tear still cannot believe that you two are already mommy and daddy.

The three of you took a family picture together with you still in your hospital grown seated on the bed carrying little SeJoon and Sehun seated beside you wrapping his left arms around you. Sehun posted the picture on his instagram and had received huge response from the fans.

With the arrival of your baby, it was hectic since SeJoon will always wakes up early in the morning like 2am started crying wanting for milk. Sehun had taken three months leave to stay at home help you look after his son so to lessen down your workload, he also wants to spend more time with his son.

For now, you have resume back to work and also you have discuss with the company about lessening your workload so that you can have time to spend together with your 5 months old baby.

 

Your POV

It is 6.30am in the morning and i am preparing breakfast for SeJoon and for my husband as well. I have to leave house later at 8am for schedule and oppa will be taking care of SeJoon until omma comes since oppa start work at 11am.

Making sure the baby food is soft enough and the milk's temperature is just right before placing the food on the dining table before going to SeJoon's baby room to check on SeJoon.

Walking into the baby room greeted by the awake SeJoon lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "My baby is already awake." i cooed while smiling at him.

He smile at me before i carry him up from the bed make my way out to our bedroom to wake oppa up to have his breakfast but surprisingly oppa is already up.

SeJoon will giggle whenever he see his dad taking SeJoon from me as oppa play with him before we walk out together to the dining area to have our breakfast.

Putting SeJoon in his baby chair putting his baby bib around his neck as i feed him with his baby food. "Jagi what time you have to leave house?" Oppa ask me while looking at me feeding SeJoon.

"8am. How i wish i could stay longer to see this little cutie pie." Sadden at the thought of not seeing my son for a long time since i will be back at night.

"Oh right i heard from my manager that there will be another SMTOWN concert overseas and also golden disk award in China. How i wish we could bring him along with us but he is still too young to go" Sehun oppa mentioned to me.

We play with SeJoon before i went back to our bedroom to change and pack before staying until 8am before i take my leave. Before going off, i give SeJoon a kiss on both of his cheeks then after i kiss oppa on his lips before rushing down to the basement carpark where my manager is already there waiting for me.

On my way to my schedule, oppa has sent me pictures of SeJoon and himself. It is normal for the two of us sending one another pictures when one of us is alone taking care of him.

I am having small fanmeet and fansign in lotte shopping mall for a cosmetic brand since i am a model for them. Upon reaching the mall, i am greeted by the fully pack shopping mall with each level is fill with fans.

"Let welcome HyunJae!!!" The MC queue me to go up onto the stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo HyunJae immida." I greeted the fans waving at them.

"Congratulations on your first born." The MC congratulate me and i reply thank you to thank her.

The MC talk about the cosmetic brand itself and the newly launched series of cosmetic and skin care products for both men and women.

"I am sure many of you including myself would like to know how do HyunJae ssi maintain her dewy skin so well even after giving birth?" The MC asks.

"Normally i will use mask pack and moisturizing cream." Answering the question.

"How do you maintain your body so well even after birth? Do you go to gym?" Continue asking.

"Actually during my pregnancy i only gained around seven to eight kilograms but i hope people dont follow me because i think it is not really healthy for the baby as they need to take in nutrients. Right now i only manager to lose five kilograms." Replying the MC.

"Who does your son looks like? Appa or omma?" 

"Appa." 

While the MC is talking about the upcoming events for the brand itself, i wave at the fans on the higher level looking at each of their faces and it has been quite sometime.

After the talk, the staff set up the stage for the fansign. Sitting on the stage infront of so many people makes me nervous, grabbing the marker pen from my manager as the fans one by one come onto the stage.

Alot of the fans brought toys for SeJoon and also ask about him. The thought of SeJoon makes me wonder what is he doing right now sleeping, eating, crying or playing?

"Thank you all for coming down today, able to see many of your faces makes me really happy but at the same time i am nervous too. Please be careful and take care of yourself. Thank you!!" Say my last ment then bow at the fans b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter