Chapter 32

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

After the fanmeeting in Seoul, the next day EXO and ANGELS will be flying to China for the last fanmeeting. Jihyun, Hyorin, EunJi and HaeRin took the afternoon flight to China as JiYoung and You still having schedule so the both of you will be taking the evening flight with EXO.

Once you were done with your schedule you went back to your dorm where JiYoung has already been waiting for you. You change into sometime casual for the long flight to China.

Once you were done, your manager sent the two of you to the airport. EXO arrive first after 5 minutes the two of you arrive stepping out of your van looking into the window to check your appearance.

As usual there were many fans and many flashes directing to your so your manager decide to help you block the flashes directing to you knowing that you are tired.

You smile at his action and told him that it is okay. Suho approach you as you two started talking while waiting for the signal from the security before entering the airport.

Your POV

Our security signal JiYoung unnie and i leave first since it just the two of us soon EXO oppas will follow too. There are alot of fans since there are two groups so it is harder to get through the crowd.

Fans are shouting and squeezing us making me dizzy and its hard for me to walk. My head keep spinning as the dizziness keep coming due to my exhaustion.

I was holding my head with my head down but it didnt help so i hold on to my security guard for help. People start noticing that i wasn't feeling well started shouting asking if i'm alright but i didnt answer.

As we reach the custom JiYoung unnie went in waiting for me so to assist me to board the plane. "HyunJae ah gwenchana?" Manager oppa ask.

"Dae. Just feeling dizzy right now it will be okay after awhile." I weakly reply.

Since we have some extra time before the departure, we went into a cafe to have a drink. 5 minute before departure we went to board the plane.

We settle down on the plane and my seatmate is JiYoung unnie who is taking care of me since i wasn't feeling well. I unfold the blanket that was provided wrapping it around me before sleeping which i really need the most.

 

 

After 1.5 hrs of sleep, i woke up and saw medication and a small note on the table. 

"I heard that you were not feeling well and having a headache so just now i went to the pharmacy to get you some medication. Remember to eat it and dont skip meals. Please take care of yourself despite busy schedule. ~ Kai

I turn back to look at Kai oppa and he was motioning me to eat my medicine now before it get worse. I smile at him as a form of thanking him for taking car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter