Promotions

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Your group continue doing promotions for your newest album through radio shows, variety shows, fansigns as well as music programs. Ever since your newest album is being released, you all have received lots of love and support from your dearest fans.

All chart kill, placing No.1 in every music chart ever since the released. You personally thank the fans on your instagram with a photo of your group holding onto the music bank trophy.

Besidea attending music shows in Korea, you group is also invited to perform in other countries for events. After promoting for 1 and a half months, your group have finally end the album promotions.

Currently you, Haerin and Hyorin are flying to Beijing, China for an award show. Girl's Generation's Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyen, Red Velvet,EXO as well as SHINee will also be attending the award show.

Upon arriving at Beijing, you all were greeted by the Beijing's passionately as you three make your way out of the airport. Waving at them as you make your way out where the van is.

Since the award show is tomorrow, so you went to your room to take a nap after that the three of you including your manager went to the local chinese hotpot to eat before shopping around the mall nearby.

Sehun texted you that he will be arriving at the night time. You went shopping with Haerin and Hyorin at the shopping mall with the company of your manager.

Of course being a celebrity its not hard for people to recognise you while you are shopping, thats why you three have three personal bodygaurds with you so to avoid fans from getting closer to you.

After shopping, your driver drive you all back to the hotel. You went back to your hotel, bathe then lay down on the bed checking on your phone.

While you into your phone, suddenly your doorbell rang you quickly sat up putting your phone on the bed as you quickly head towards the door.

Greeted by the handsome sight of your boyfriend as you two tightly hug one another before closing the door behind you. "Did you reached the hotel?" you ask him.

"Yup we landed not too long ago and i already miss you so much already so when reached the hotel i quickly put my luaggage into my room and come straight to find you." He reply while snuggling his face into your neck with his long muscular arms wrap around your small waist.

"Aww my boyfriend so sweet and i also miss you so much." You confess to him.

"Are you planning to stay in my room?" You ask as you break the hug and sat on the bed looking at him.

"Can I?" He ask with his eyes looking at you cutely.

"Of course you can. I just want to sleep in your embrace everyday." Looking at him dearly.

"Why dont you marry to me so then you can sleep in my embrace everyday and i can see your lovely face first thing when i wake up." He look at you teasingly as he hug your waist by the side.

You blush at his comment then suddenly your phone started ringing and you sign annoyed at the phone you have been getting lately at night.

Seeing your frustration when the phone started ringing non stop, Sehun anger start to boil as he angrily pick up the phone start yelling at the caller for being a nuisance.

You couldn't help but to break down infront of Sehun, hugging your knees to your chest as you cry out all your feelings. Ended the call, Sehun kneel infront of you as he hug you heart broken when he see you break down infront of him.

"Oppa why cant they be happy for us? Whats wrong with celebrity dating aren't we humans like them too is it against the law to fall in love? Sometimes when they call me hurtful comment i just take it not putting it into my heart although it hurts. Whenever they start to critisize me i couldn't help to feel depressed. Oppa i just hope they can accept us even if they doesn't want it cant they just leave us alone? At times like this i feel tired and feel like giving up on my career giving up on my relationship, but when i think of those people who supported me through these years i feel sorry and guilty for my actions. When i think of you, i start to feel that i failed as a girlfriend because breaking up will end up leaving you hurt and sad so i dont want that to happen. Oppa tell me what should i do?" You sobbed as you pour out all your thoughts that you have been keeping within yourself.

your wavy brown hair as he say "I hope you will stay strong for me, for you, for your fans and for our relationship. I understand that you will think of breaking our relationship to end this mistery, but as long as we stay together not caring what people say about us i believe we will be together forever. Seeing you breaking down infront of me, it really breaks my heart i hope you will support the thing that i am planning to do. I will work together with our fans to sue all of them and i will not let this matter off easily also i dont want you to be hurt anymore. I want the bubbly and pretty girlfriend that i love back. When we go back to Seoul, we will immediately change your phone number and please dont think about them anymore. I will settle it for you alright?" Sehun ask placing a kiss o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter