Chapter 41

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The SMTOWN Concert ends with a successful ending. During the ending song, you wear the SMTOWN shirt with your shirt tied up to your slim waist pair along with dark blue denim jeans.

You walk around the huge stage waving at the fans. Both you and Sehun will always look for each other then make eye contact then smile and was caught by the fans.

They all start to film the moment between the two of you upload it up to their social networks as well as youtube. All of you thank the fans with a 90 degree bow before giving them a last wave then headed in.

You continue to wave at the fans for one minute then just in time Sehun was about to head in so the two of you headed in together walking beside each other with his hand on your small back.

Changing back into your own clothes as you and your members headed out where the vans are, the appearance of you and your members cause the fans waited outside to scream.

Get into the van as the driver drive you all back to the hotel. You told Sehun to meet you at the ground floor of the hotel as the two of you intend to go out together.

Went back to your room to change into grey v neck shirt with denim jeans grabbing your black cap walking out of your room going down to the ground floor where Sehun is already there waiting.

Sehun dress in plain white shirt with his black jeans and his hair is still style up. "Hi Mr Oh. I hope you didn't wait too long." You hug him from the back and whisper into his ears.

"Waiting for you is never long for me Mrs Oh." Sehun whisper back emphasizing on Mrs Oh.

"Yah who i say that i want to marry you." Hitting his chest as you walk off.

"I will make you my wife just wait." He whisper to himself before catching up with you.

You two just walk around the street enjoying the night view of the city. Feeling so lucky to have Sehun as your boyfriend and this is the longest relationship you have so far.

Since tomorrow you two have to fly to LA the next day so you two ended the date and went back to the hotel to sleep. Thinking that tomorrow will be as smooth as you think but its the opposite.

Early in the morning you received a call from your parents telling you that your closest grandpa has just passed away. You couldn't help  but to break down after all your grandparents is the closest to you after your parents.

You wish you could fly back to Korea right now but you have to attend the SMTOWN concert in LA. You wore white button up chiffon top with light blue skirt until mid thigh wearing the chanel sunglasses since you dont want anyone to see your swollen eyes.

Your parents texted you that they will be flying to Korea in the afternoon to prepare the funeral of your grandpa. Throughout the journey to LA, you have been quiet and your members as well as your manager are very worried for you.

You didnt eat or drink during lunch when you reached the hotel. During the rehearsal, you just rehearse the songs you will be performing tonight.

Couldn't help but you felt a little dizzy because you did not eat at all. Your members and manager as well as the staff have been asking you to eat but you didn't listen to them which make them super worried now.

Time passes fast, it is time for you all to perform. You stand at your position and start to dance as the song started playing, halfway through the performance you start to feel super dizzy like you are going to faint anytime soon.

But you still keep going wanting to finish performing the last song but seems like your body could no longer take it anymore, you fainted right after your part.

The fans started to scream and worry about you. Your members started to crowd around you as the song stop when your personal security and your manager come up the stage to carry you down the stage as your members apologise and continue the performance without you.

Sehun who witness the scene quickly rush to your room to find you. You were lay down by the security as the staff start to fan you to cool down your body temperature.

The doctor went into your waiting room to examine you and then told Sehun, your manager and the staff there that you did not eat enough resulting you to faint.

Sehun couldnt help but to wonder what actually happen to you resulting you not eating anything must be something happen. Slowly you woke up and the first thing you see is your boyfriend's worried looking face.

Your members, Sehun and your manager start questioning you asking you what happen but you just keep quiet shaking your head getting down from the couch taking your phone to check if there is any messages from your parents.

Telling your manager that you need to go off now without waiting for his answer, you rush off the concert venue taking your stuffs with you then take the cab to your hotel.

Packing your luggage, you rush out of the hotel and take cab to the airport to buy ticket back to korea. Lucky there is one more available ticket so without hesitations you buy it and walk to the gate sit infront as you wait to board the plane.

Sehun, your members as well as your manager started to spam your phone with messages asking where are you now but you just ignore the messages.

 

Soon you reached Incheon Airport, to your luck the airport is almost empty there are no fans there. You take the cab to your grandparents house where your parents are already there with your grandma.

Upon reaching the house, your tears started to drop furiously when your thoughts went to your grandpa. Ringing the door bell, greeted by your dear grandma then you drop your luggage and hug her tightly.

You were crying in her embrace while your parents and grandma your back calming you down. Despite their comforts, you still couldn't stop crying after all is your grandpa whi always dote you when you were younger.

He will always bring you out when your parents are busying working. He will carry you up in his arms telling you all his past times that you always enjoyed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter