The Meeting

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a 15 minute ride from the salon to the company,we finally reach.As expected our fans are already outside waiting for us.As we step out of the van,shouting from the fans can be heard"UNNIES SARANGHAEYO!!" "UNNIES YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY!!" We just smile and walk into the company.

As we took the lift to the uppermost level where the meeting room is being held.When we reach there,all our sunbae are already there waiting for us before the meeting.We bow at them and quickly went to our seat.Just nice our CEO lee soo man walk in and start the meeting.

Lee soo man start saying"We will be having our SMTOWN Concert in Madison Square Garden which is a very prestigious stage i want all of your to work hard and also there will be some special stage you all will be assign to,Beat Burger will tell you later on.Since woollim has merge with us so INFINITE and Tasty will be joining us at the concert.I want all of you to work hard to make the stage enjoyable and exciting for the audience understand?" All of us reply"nae" and the meeting ended.

Someone P.O.V

How i wish i can perform together will Hyun Jae at the concert,she is so pretty and talented. 

                                                                                                                                                          

Hey guys,here is the update!!

Hope you enjoying it

Please don't hesitate to comment/subscribe

Thank you!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter