Chapter 35

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Throughout the entire year, your group has been very busy with world tour and had successfully ended the tour back in Seoul with an encore concert.

You and your members are back in the company for company meeting for your upcoming schedule. Now that the company has come up with a new feature called the SM STATION so you and Ji Young will be participating in.

After the meeting, you told your manager that you are going to meet up with Kai now to eat so drive you back to the dorm to prepare for your date with Kai.

Just as you are about the step into the bathroom to bathe, you saw a new article regarding your best friend Krystal and Kai dating news article but it has yet to be confirmed.

You started to think if Kai is sincere in what he said to you about getting back with you. While you are still in your thoughts, there is a incoming message from Kai stating that he is sorry and admit that he is dating your best friend as he realise he has a feeling for her after being friends with her for 10 years. He then ask for a break up.

Your heart broke after reading the text he sent as your tears starting to pour out heavily. You laid your back on your bed continue crying from a heart break.

You then receive a message from Krystal telling you how sorry she was and how wrong she was when she didnt admit that she have been in love with Kai.

Suddenly, your manager open your bedroom door and see in a the devastated state then he pull you into his embrace telling you to be strong and to move on since there are guys out there are waiting for you.

After crying for a long time, your manager told you to sleep before waking up to a brand new HyunJae. 

 

 

Your POV

I woke up to my phone with all my friends,unnies and oppas spamming me with messages asking if im alright. I just ignore the messages and walk to the bathroom to wash my face telling myself to move on.

Since there is a SMTOWN Concert that will be held in China, Beijing so i dress up into a comfy white top with a demin jacket and dark blue jeans. I took my Prada bag with all my stuffs inside before heading to the carpark with my manager.

We arrive at the airport quickly and meet up with my members. I put on my sunglasses before stepping out of the van walking to my members that have worry faces.

I just give smile a slight smile indicating that im okay. Without knowing, EXO also arrive at the airport along with SHINee and FX i distance myself from them as they step out of the van.

I could sense that Kai and Krystal are looking at me worriedly but i just ignored. Our security signal that we can cross the road to the airport, my manager put his arm around my shoulders with my security beside me walk down the crowd of fans.

The fans keep on shouting my name and i just give them a smile as i make my way to the custom check point. Along the way i could hear fans whisper how will i react to Kai and Krystal relationship but i just kept quiet.

As we cross the custom checkpoint, Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa approach us as we shop around the airport while waiting for our gate to open.

Minho and Jonghyun are really vitamin to me as they always say jokes that make me laugh and forget about the couple. We went to starbuck to get iced coffee before our heading off to the waiting area to wait for the gate to be open.

We continue talking until we are told its time to board the plane and i sit with my manager again. EunJi unnie is currently on V app and we decided to be on it together with EunJi.

Soon shinee oppas also join us in the chit chatting. Soon i took over filming of the v live as EunJi unnie want to take a nap."Minho oppa where are we flying to?"

"We are flying to Beijing for our SMTOWN Concert and also to meet our China's fans." Minho oppa answer.

"Dae. We will be seeing you guys soon please wait for us!"

"Unnie what are the others doing now?" I look around.

"Most of them are sleeping right now while some of them including me are awake doing their own things." I aswered to the fans question.

"Okay! I have to end it here. Annyeong!!" I wave at the camera before ending the live broadcast.

 

 

Soon we have arrived at the Taoyuan Intertionational Airport waiting for the security guards signal to go. Since there are too much fans, we have to go out of the airport group by group and we are the first group.

We quickly step into our assigned van before heading to our hotel. "HyunJae ah gwenchana?" "Dae unnie i'm alright dont need to worry about me. I guess during our break up period Krystal has always been with him so i think it is normal that they are dating."

"HyunJae ah i'm sure there is alot of men out there for you to choose and you know that many male idols have been confessing their feelings to you so unnie advise you to move on." Hyorin unnie advised. I nodded before hugging her as a show of thanking her.

When we arrived at the hotel, we quickly walk into the hotel as our manager do the check in for our rooms. My roommate is Hyorin unnie.

We rest at the hotel for a bit then change into a more comfortable outfit for later rehearsal. I wear my favourite tank top with my jacket u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter