Birthday Photoshoot

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Your birthday is approaching in the next few days and without you knowing the company has arrange photoshoot together with Sehun for you.

Since there are somy branded brands have requested SM that they want you and Sehun to do a couple shoot and also individual shoot for their lastest summer look.

The branded brands include Louis Vuitton, Prada and Gucci. Since the company wants to surprise you on your birthday so they decided to keep it from but they have let Sehun know in advance already.

Sehun is very happy and excited after hearing the news from his manager. For the few days to your birthday, you are busy filming a chinese drama that you recently had accepted after reading the script.

Being a sweet boyfriend, Sehun has sent a food truck to your filming venue to show support for you. The staff as well as the co stars thank you for the food truck after all is your boyfriend who sent it to the filming venue.

To show your appreciation, you ask your manager to help you take pictures of yourself standing right infront of the food truck with your hands place on your cheek making a 'V' sign and smile blissfully at the camera.

You then post it onto your instagram account with 'blissful' as your caption. Many fans have commented on how sweet and lovely is Sehun.

Continue filming until your birthday but you didnt know today is your birthday until you saw your fans wish you happy birthday on your instagram then you realise its your bday.

You was told by your manager that you will be having photoshoot for the next whole week as you have to travel overseas to have your photoshoot.

Currently your manager is driving to the airport and you are dress in black dress until your mid thigh with black leather jacket and wearing black ankle heel boots. You pair your outfit with a black YSL clutch.

When you reach at the airport, it was quite empty but still there are some fans waiting for your arrival. You waited with your manager and security before crossing the road and heading into the airport.

While waiting, one black van seem to stop behind and Sehun clad in black outerwear with white plain shirt along with black long pants as he make his way to you.

The fans started to shout and you were wondering what is happening so you turn back and was greeted by the handsome view of your boyfriend who is smiling at you.

"Why are you here?" You ask standing infront of him.

"Actually the company has arrange couple photoshoot for you on your birthday so thats why he is here flying off with you." Your manager answer.

"Why didnt you tell me?" Asking confusingly.

"Because it is suppose to be a surprise for you. And happy birthday babe." Sehun wish you.

The interaction between you and Sehun resulting the fans to scream as it is a rare sight where you can see your idol interact with their girlfriend or boyfriend openly in the public.

When the security inform you that you can walk into the airport already, you walk infront with your manager and personal security while Sehun walk behind with his manager and personal security.

Giving your boarding pass to the officer and giving a last wave to the fans before making your way into the departure hall and wait for Sehun.

Since there is still some time before the gate open, you two went to shop around the duty free stores while your managers went to grab coffee together.

You went to get baskin robbins as you have been craving for ice cream. To your surprise the cashier staff is a fan and she is asking for yours and Sehun autograph.

You two signed on a blank piece of paper before leaving to the waiting to sit down while you eat. Not intending to gulp finish everything, so you feed Sehun ice cream too.

The flight announcement saying that the gate for flight flying to LA is open so you make your way to the gate as you go through the security checks before being able to board the plane.

You sit together Sehun as you make yourself comfortable for the 11 hours 10 mins flight to LA. 

As the plane take off, you use your phone for around 10 minutes before proceeding to have a good sleep since last night you only manage to sleep for 3 hours.

Sehun slowly and gentle guide your head to his wide shoulders for you to sleep comfortably as he lay his head right on top your head to sleep.

Woke up after catching 5 hours of sleep straight while Sehun continue to sleep. The air stewardess gives you food and drinks before moving on to the next passenger.

You eat the food in peace for the next 30 minutes then lay back on the seat to watch the lastest drama by Song Joong Ki, Descandants of the Sun.

While watching, Sehun stir up and slowly opening his eyes and look at what are you doing. He snuggle his face into your neck as he join you watching the drama with his arms wrap around you.

You couldn't help but to squeals at the romantic scene and admit that you are also a fan of Song Joong Ki ever since the drama is being aired.

"Yah is that guy more handsome than your boyfriend sitting beside you?" Sehun ask feeling jealous.

"Yes." You answer casually.

He sulk at your quick reply taking his arms back and back face you. You notice his weird bahaviour then wrap your arms from the back and say "Oppa by any chance are you jealous? Oppa you already know you are the person that i love not him, i just like him as a fan alright." You whine at him.

"So now who is more handsome? Your boyfriend or him?" Sehun turn back to you and start asking.

"Of course is my jealous and cute oppa." You answer him with a bright smile.

For the rest of the plane journey to LA, you and Sehun watch dramas, eat and sleep until you reach the destination. There are many fans holding up their phones, camera like DSLR trying to snap pictures of the two of you.

After all you can rarely see idol couple walk out together without getting caught by the fans and reporters. You were quickly into the van that SM rented for you for the whole week.

Checking into the hotel and greeted by the sight of all the gift given by the Prada, Louis Vuitton and Gucci after then quickly change into a white plain tee tug into your dark blue denim skinny jeans as you and Sehun head off to the photoshoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter