Shooting with INFINITE'S L

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

On the way to the schedule venue,i ask manager oppa"Oppa,what is the schedule am i going now?" he answered "You are going for a fashion shoot with a male idol." I got curious who is it so i continue asking"do you know who is it" manager oppa nod his head and said"INFINITE L" 

I got shock after hearing it as he is the guy that make my heart beat faster and also make me blush.I ignored my thought about him and continue looking out the window.After an half hour ride,we finally reach i went to the makeup room to get ready and change but to my suprise,INFINITE L is already there putting his makeup.

He notice i step into the room so he stand up and bow at me which i did back to him.I sat next to him while the stylish preparing the makeup item for me,it was really awkward as no one talk only breathing can be heard in the room.He started the conversation"Armm...i didn't know it would you so i hope we can work well with each other" I reply"nae L-ssi let not be awkward with each other since there might be skinship needed in the shoot later." He chuckled and said"don't need to me formal to me just call me myungsoo oppa."

I smiled and nodded"myu...myungsoo oppa" i stuttered as i am very nervous.He laugh at me which cause me to glare him and make him stop but i know he is secretly holding his laughter.As time goes by we become closer that we are always teasing each other.We pose for the camera and the concept of this shoot is abit of y and cute.

The director say"Both of you really make a good couple bet when the mag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter