Exposed

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING] EXO SEHUN AND ANGELS HYUNJAE ARE DATING!!

Just after the dating news of Kai and Krystal, EXO's Maknae decided to get himself into dating scandal. Local new source,Dispatch reports that EXO's Sehun and ANGELS' HyunJae are dating! Both of them are label mates under SM Entertainment Sehun is older by one year. They have know each other since trainees days in 2008 but not close to each other until they are being cast in a drama together. These two has been going out on a late night date with each other despite their busy schedule. Recently Sehun was caught holding a chinese herbal shop paper bag at his arrival at Incheon Airport seems like it is not for him but for HyunJae as he doesnt look sick at all. Both of them have been caught having the same clothes and accessories in their airport fashion. According to dispatch, the two had been spotted together on a vacation in Hawaii but they took a different timing plane to avoid any rumors. Sehun is describe as a sweet boyfriend while HyunJae is cute and full of aegyo. SM has yet to confirmed if this dating scandal is true but surely this couple do have lots of shipper shipping them as 'HunJae' couple.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

Author POV

Ever since the dating scandal broke out, many fans are in disbelief and questioning if it is a april fool joke made by the reporter. When the scandal broke out, you are currently in Jakarta for later music festival with your members.

On another hand, Sehun is currently busy IVY Club photoshoot. Both your and his manager has receive a call from the CEO asking if the rumor of you dating Sehun is true and they admit that the both of you have been dating ever since the drama ends.

Not long after SM has confirmed your relationship with Sehun stating that the two of you started to become close through the drama filming and slowly developed feelings for each other before taking a higher level into girlfriend and boyfriend.

Due to the large fanbase you both have, some fans support the relationship while some opposed it. After the music festival, you quickly fly back to korea.

Your fans started flooding your social network account to congratulate you but there are some haters insult you by calling you a and for dating Sehun.

Not only your social network is flooded with both positive and negative comments but also Sehun. Sehun texted you about the news regarding on the news and tell you don't bother about the haters.

You texted him back telling him that you will ignore the haters and assured him that no matter what happen you promise will not break up with him just because of the fans.

As the days pass by, the haters start to spam your SNS with hateful comment and some even burn Sehun album and slice their wrist then tag your account name.

Your dating life continues despite your busy schedule sometimes you will have late night date with Sehun during your free time. Ever since your dating news is out, you felt extremely tired as the fans wont stop bugging you.

At times you do feel depressed but you didnt want Sehun to know about it but you know that you cant hide it from Sehun after all he know you so well.

He comfort you and he is angry at the fans comment that make you depressed. He is angry because the fans have no right to be angry at your relationship with him.

After all the two of you are human and human do have feelings and he dont understand the fans are angry thinking as if he is theirs. Yes he do love his fans but not to that extend that he wil date them unless he really like one of them.

So he decided to post a handwritten letter to ask fans to stop bothering his relationship and he will continue to love them. He promise to work hard to show them a better Sehun. He also plead the fans to stop hurting themselves and also told them to not to send hate letter to him and his girlfriend.

You lost quite alot of weight which make Sehun worry but you reassure him that you are alright ask him not to worry too much.

 

 

 

 

Fews day later you and Haerin will attend the Gaon Chart Award Ceremony since the other members are having their individual schedule overseas. Not forgetting that EXO will be present there as a whole group.

You dress in mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter