Song Triplets

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The next day after the fanmeeting, your manager drive all of you to the company to start practising for the SMTOWN Concert coming soon.

All of you are in dressed in your casual outfit for practise. Greg oppa already told your what to do so before dancing, it is a must to stretch your body first so that your muscle wont be in cramp while dancing.

1 hours of dance practise has passed, you all were taking a small break when you heard giggles coming from the door. Surprise to see the Song Triplets walking into the practise room along with cameramens from The Return Of Superman.

"Annyeong!" You greeted the triplets with a big smile.

You greeted their father as he told his sons to do proper bowing and introduction. As you were playing with the triplets with your members, their father took his leave to take a rest.

Your POV

" Daehan Minguk Mansae do you know noona?" i ask them as they sit on the floor together with us.

" Nae arrayo." Minguk smile shyly at us.

" Jinjja? Who are we?" i ask.

" HyunJae noona, Jiyoung noona, Haerin noona, EunJi noona, Hyorin noona and Jihyun noona." Minguk smartly answer as he pointed at us while saying.

"Woah Minguk is so smart!" Jiyoung unnie praise him.

"Daehan Minguk Mansae, which noona you like the most?" Haerin ask.

"I like HyunJae noona!" Minguk shouted.

"I like JiHyun noona and Jiyoung noona!" Daehan followed.

"I like all the noonas here." Mansae reply shyly.

"Do you know what is this place?" I ask Daehan while caressing his hair.

" This is SM." He reply.

"Do you like singing and dancing?" we ask them.

"I like to sing." Minguk answer happily.

"What song do you like to sing?" I ask.

" Tyranno song." Minguk cutely reply.

He started singing and stomping like dinosaurs which is super cute. Daehan and Minguk soon follow him acting like dinosaurs. We play abit with them then bring them around the company.

After the touring, we decided to bring them to our cafeteria to eat, we are dumpling and chicken for them and us too. Surprisingly they ate alot more than i expected.

Once we are done eating just in time their father come back to pick them up. Before they leave, i give the vip tickets to SMTOWN Concert to their father inviting them to watch the concert.

After they leave, we went back up continue praticing until dawn before we head back to our dorm.

 

 

 

Two weeks sure pass fast, it is time for all SM aritiste to get together for the oncert. We went to the venue in the afternoon to do our mic check and rehearsal.

We went to our dressing room to eat and have our makeup done as the concert is about to start in 5 minutes time. Before all artiste go up on stage, we will always gather together to pray for the concert to be ended smoothly.

I hang out with Krystal as we talk together since it had been some time since i last saw her as we were both busy. Donghae oppa and JongHyun oppa join us in chatting as Red Velvet is performing.

Halfway through our conversation, my manager inform me that the song triplets had just arrived so i excuse from the conversation and went to see them.

They came with their mother instead of their father and they do look nervous and confuse of what is happening. I thank their mother for willingly to bring them here tonight.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter