Chapter 37

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

You are excited for today's schedule as you will be on the same variety show with your boyfriend, currently you are on the way for the filming of weekly idol idol special with Hae Rin and Jihyun while the rest are on a different schedule.

Not only Sehun will be there along with Kai,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Suho but also some of your close friends like Red Velvet Seulgi and Wendy,EXID Hani and Ailee.

Your stylist dress you in graphic tank top and black denim skinny jeans with black ankle boots platform high heels.

Your group is the last group to arrive as Defconn introduce your group happily. "Anyeonghase ANGELS imminda." the three of you greeted the viewer before taking at sit beside Defconn.

"We have gather all the guest for today's idol special episode and my heart is beating so fast right now because HyunJae is sitting right beside me." Defconn express his happiness making you laugh.

"I heard that there are afew of the guest here are your close friends is it true?" Defconn ask.

"Dae majayo. Red Velvet Seulgi, Wendy, Hani and Ailee are my close friends." You answer.

"Actually there are many idols want to be friend with you and we have prepared a video of it." Defconn continue.

After watching the video, you were shocked by the amount of idols wanting to be friend with you. "Lets start off today episode with our Random Play Dance. When your songs is being played, you will have to come up to dance. If i spot any mistake your group will be out and the winner will get what they want." Defconn explain the rules.

As your group songs started playing, at the start you will still quite blur but later you realise is your part so there is not much dance moves for you.

When other group is dancing, you were dancing too since you know abit of their dance moves. "Wait a minute,when other group is dancing to their songs HyunJae beside is also dancing too so i want to ask if you know the dance moves too?" Defconn ask you.

"To be honest unnie is a fast learner so some when we are doing our promotions we will monitor other group performance and unnie will learn their dance moves." Haerin reply.

"Okay then lets invite HyunJae to dance." Defconn announced as the crowd cheer.

"Before we start i would like to recommend another person which is Seulgi unnie, actually the two of them know alot of girl and boy groups dance." Haerin add on.

"Music cue." Defconn cue the music.

The first music is You Think chorus follow by Ice Cream Cake follow by BTS i need u follow by MR MR and lastly is Call Me Baby.

"Wah both of you are so good." Defconn praise and Sehun was at the back look like a proud boyfriend.

"I heard that HyunJae and Suho are best friends is it true?" Defconn ask.

"Yes is true. Suho oppa and i know each other during our trainee period and we become closer from then." You answer.

Suho also answer and the filming carry on with other fun segment and the filming end quickly after 2 hours of filming. You thank all the stuff for the hardwork before going off.

Also not forget to hug each of your friends and most importantly you give your boyfriend a kiss and a hug before going off with your two members.

Just as you were about to get into the van, sehun texted you to ask you for a late night date at your favourite BBQ restaurant since he is free and you agree to it without any hesitation.

You took a different van as Haerin and Jihyun is going for a variety show while you are heading off to photoshoot for a chinese magazine.

 

 

After a whole day of schedule, you inform your manager that you will be out to eat with Sehun before leaving the dorm wearing a comfy  shirt with black addidas track pants and not forgetting wearing a cap.

You went down to the carpark right away after you receive a text from Sehun stating that he is already there. As you step into the car, you greeted him before heading off to the restaurant to eat.

Sehun wear a grey hoodie and black head with a navy blue cap. Sehun drop you off infront of the restaurant while he park his car and you walk into the restaurant then found a seat at the corner.

Luckily the shop owner is an old lady so she did not recognise the both of you as you have your supper there with Sehun. Both of you order alot of meat since your love for meat is incredible.

Being a sweet girlfriend you decided to make a wrap for your boyfriend then feed him. Sehun put your whole hand into his mouth playfully before you glare at him.

Two of you continue to slowly enjoy the meal and share some sweet conversation with Sehun beside right beside you with his arms wrap around your waist securely.

Since both of you travel alot because of schedule, you will buy some stuffs like shirt or shoes for Sehun and he does the same thing too. 

After eating, he went to settle the bills and walk out of the restaurant to start the car while you lower your cap to your eye level before quickly leave the restaurant and get into the car.

Sehun decided to go get bubble tea for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter