Chapter 54

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

After a six hours long flight from Shanghai to Jakarta, all of us have finally arrived at Jakarta International airport. While queueing at the custom check point, SHINee oppas and i are queueing infront of EXO and Red Velvet.

Jonghyun and Minho oppa imitate your group dance and i couldnt stop laughing at it then imitate SHINee dance. Minho oppa, Taemin oppa and Onew oppa along with our manager couldn't stop laughing when Jonghyun and Key oppa shake their butts vigorously.

"Let play a game loser will dance infront of all the fans deal?" Minho oppa suggest.

All of us agreed as pair up in two so Minho oppa and i, Jonghyun oppa and Onew oppa and then Key oppa and Taemin oppa one group. We play the game to determine the loser, while playing EXO oppas and Red Velvet watch us play along with our managers and body guards.

After 5 minutes of playing, Key oppa and Taemin lost the game which means that they have to dance infront of the large amount of fans outside waiting for us.

We discuss what kind of dance they should dance and all agreed to girl group dance, walking out of the arrival hall greeted by many fans who come to fetch us.

The two oppas stand in the moddle infront of the fans before started dancing to our group songs and red velvet songs. While they are dancing, Minho oppa, Jonghyun oppa and i couldn't control our laughter as we keep on laughing.

Key oppa and Taemin oppa quickly rush out of the airport stepping into their van feeling super embarassed after dancing infront of so many fans in the airport.

Hugging Minho and Jonghyun oppa before stepping into the black van with my manager as we headed to the hotel. When we reached the hotel they are some fans there outside the hotel with their cameras.

Cameras started clicking when i step out of the black van quickly walk into the hotel with my manager heading up to 24th floor where mine and oppa room is located.

Unpacking my luaggage then went to take a shower while waiting for oppa's arrival. Once i am showering, stepping out of the bathroom with just t shirt and shorts went to the bed as i dry with hair with the towel.

 

Author POV

While waiting for Sehun, you couldn't help but to close your eyes and wait as you are super exhausted after the flight. Without you even knowing, little by little you drifted off to your dreamland.

Five minutes later Sehun walk into the room greeted by the sight of your peaceful sleeping face. Adjusted your sleeping position covering your body up with the blanket and bend down his head giving you a kiss on the forehead before taking his clothes into the bathroom to bathe.

Drying his hair before joining you together on the bed drifted off to his dreamland. Managed to catch a total of five hours of sleep, waking up with Sehun beside you wrapping his arms around you keep you close to him.

Grabbing your phone on the drawer beside the bed to check if your manager has texted you for the past five hours. He informed you that rehearsal will start at 6pm which means there are still two more hours to go.

Staying on the bed browsing through your chats with your mum as she spam you with lots of photos of SeJoon eating, sleeping and playing. Setting your phone aside as you stare at Sehun's peaceful sleeping face that you always love staring at whenever you woke up first.

Tracing his facial features starting from his angry bird eyebrow to his pink pouty kissable lips. Sehun smile while you are tracing down his face before opening his eyes greeted by the beautiful sight of his wife.

"What time is the rehearsal?" Sehun ask you sleepily putting your head on his chest.

"Manager oppa texted me about 1hour ago informing me that rehearsal will start at 6pm. We still have two hours more to go." Answering him.

"I am soo tired" Sehun whine burying his head into your neck while hugging you by your waist.

Chuckle at his cute little act before removing his arms from your waist getting off from the bed walking to the mirror adjusting your hair then grab the apple on the coffee table near the window to eat.

"I heard that you have an interview tomorrow morning." He groaned even more when you mention his morning schedule.

"What time are you leaving the hotel for rehearsal? I am leaving with my members in another 45minutes." Informing your departure while seated on the bed as Sehun put his head on your lap.

"Same as you." He answered.

The next 45 minutes the two of you spend the time texting your mom asking about SeJoon also not forgetting to videocall her for about 15 minutes.

When its time to go down, you went first bidding Sehun with a goodbye kiss as you head down to the hotel ground floor in a casual outfit a simple blouse with blue denim shorts.

"Jiyoung unnie Hoya oppa seems to be disappointed when he didnt saw you yesterday at Golden Disk Award." You tell Jiyoung and she blush when you mention her boyfriend.

"Hoya oppa is such a sweet boyfriend. Everytime when he comes back from overseas he will make sure to buy something for unnie i am so jealous. When will i have such a good boyfriend and husband like HyunJae unnie and Jiyoung unnie?" Haerin speak in jealousy.

"You will find someone soon but Haerin ah i think your standard for a guy is too high and you are so picky." EunJi reply.

"To be honest i really envy Sehun and HyunJae relationship the most. Even though they are already married but the way they act around each other are just like as if they are still dating." Jiyoung said.

"Actually girls i have a good news to share with you all." One of your manager suddenly speak up catching all of your attention.

"What is the good news?" All of you ask curiously.

"I am currently seeing Red Velvet manager." He announce the dating news shyly as all of you started teasing him that he finally found a girlfriend

"Actually guys i also have another news to share which is i am currently dating VIXX Hongbin. We just started dating for three weeks now. " Hyorin announced shyly.

"HONGBIN OPPA?!" You slightly shouted in shock since you always know that HongBin have been crushing on Hyorin for sometime ever since you and him work together in a drama before.

"Daebak. Now left the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter