Vacation

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Today is the day where you and Sehun will be flying to Thailand for your one week vacation. You packed your bag yesterday feeling super excited for the trip before leaving today afternoon taking the same flight as your boyfriend.

When the two of landed in Thailand, the airport was flooded with fans who seems to know your arrival today. Due to the amount of fans present, the security guards have to assist the two of you out of the airport to your own car.

While walking out of the airport, Sehun wrap his left arm around your waist to keep you close to him since the fans were keep on pushing themselves nearer to you two.

The driver drives the both of you to the hotel to check in first before going around Thailand to explore the country itself. After doing all the check in, you and Sehun unpacked your luggage and take a short nap on the King size bed.

Sleeping for 4 hours straight in Sehun's embrace before waking up wash up then call the room service to order dinner for you and Sehun who is still sleeping soundly.

Thanking the hotel staff who deliver the food to your room as you place all the food nicely on the table as you walk over to Sehun waking him up asking him to wash up to eat dinner.

Feeding one another with delicious food before heading back to the bed cuddle while watching some korean movies to end the first here in Thailand.

The next day here in Thailand you dress in loose white t shirt with words printed on it along with a denim skirt grabbing you chanel shoulder bag as you and Sehun start your adventure in Thailand.

First the two went to the market in Thailand wanting to try their local street food and also you have always wanted to try their spicy salads which is quite well known here in Thailand.

The salad is very spicy but yet it is delicious. You and Sehun also try their tom yam soup with rice, pineapple fried rice and also some of their snacks which really match yours as well as Sehun's taste.

While walking around the food market, the two of you are crowded with fans after all you two are famous korean idol who are love by many fans out there.

So your entire vacation here in Thailand is being guard by the security guards that are hired by the company. Spending almost half of the day eating after then the driver drives you two to the tourist attraction in Thailand.

You two took lots of pictures together also you help your boyfriend to take pictures since he wants to post it onto his instagram. Exploring many of the tourist attractions in Thailand as you two make your way back to the hotel to have dinner at the restaurant located at the ground level.

The third day in Thailand you and Sehun went to the shopping mall that is famous in Thailand to do some shopping. The shopping is crowded with local people, tourists but also the fans.

Before entering the store, the store manager of Gucci ensures that the store is empty before welcome the both of you in to do your shopping. Wrapping his right arm around your waist as you two browse the items that are available in the store.

You bought afew items for Sehun so did he, after the purchase the store manager sent you out as you two continue shopping around the shopping mall which are full of branded stores in there.

Sehun bought many shirts, bottoms as well as shoes for you telling you to ask it for airport. After shopping, it is difficult to make your way out of the shopping mall due to the amount of fans in there.

The security guards that are hired by the company as well as the shopping mall security guards managed to you two out as you and Sehun quickly step into the van with the guards following behind.

The last three days in Thailand, you and Sehun went to the beach to relax. Of course not forgetting to get a full body massage when visiting Thailand, Sehun specifically request the massager to be one girl one boy.

Feeling super good and relaxed after the massage then after you two went to eat and walk around before ending the day. The one week vacation has come to an end which means it is time for you two to go back to work.

Upon arriving back in Seoul, you and Sehun were bombarded by the reporter asking the both of you how was the vacation and future plans.

Your manager and the security push all the reporters away from you two as you lower your head hugging Sehun by his waist walking out of the airport quickly stepping into your van together.

Sending Sehun back to his dorm before your manager drives you back to your dorm and was greeted warmly by your members. You bought gifts for them during the vacation so you pass it to them.

Since you and Sehun have photoshoot together so you have no time to rest from the jetlag. Heading straight towards the studio for photoshoot not forgetting to grab iced coffee for yourself as well as for Sehun.

The two of you shared the same makeup room so as soon as you reached the studio, your makeup artiste quickly bring you into the room to put on makeup while your hair stylist style your hair for the concept according to the shoot.

Sehun arrive 5 minutes after you when he step into the room he smile at the sight of you sleeping while your stylist and makeup artiste dress you up nicely for the shoot later.

Settling down quietly make sure not to make any noise that will wake you up as his stylist and make up artiste does his makeup as well as his hair.

After you are done with your makeup and hair, your stylist unnie wake you u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter