Wedding

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The next few weeks, you and your fiance, Sehun are busying with not only your own individual schedules but also the wedding preparations.

Thankfully that both your parents have helped out in some of the wedding preparations. Later in the day after your schedule, you will be going to the bridal store to choose your wedding dress as well as to do the measurement for your wedding dress.

Good news for you the company has finally decided to let you debut as a solo artist so for the past few weeks you have been busying with your solo debut preparation as well as your wedding preparations.

You and your staffs are currently in the meeting room discussing the concept of the album, after the discussion you went to the carpark driving to the bridal store where your mum and mother in law are already there waiting for you.

As for Sehun, he is currently in China for schedule so you will do the cake tasting and choosing of the invitation cards. Once you are done with the fitting of the wedding dress, you went to choose the design of the invitation cards before going to the bakery for cake tasting.

Spending the rest of the day doing the preparation of the wedding, you have also informed Sehun about the deisgn of the invitation cards as well as the cake.

Done with everything, you went back to the company to re write the lyrics of the song for your solo debut. Spending rest of the night in the recording room, writing the lyrics with the SM composer.

The next day, you continue with the lyrics writing and choose some songs for your debut album. Your debut will be held after your wedding which means that your honeymoon have to push back.

Since your title song is not a dance song so you dont have to learn choreography for your song. Also the company suggested you to not select a dance song because they scared that you are pregnant.

Spending one more day in Seoul before you fly off to US for MV shooting and also album jacket photoshoot.

 

Three weeks before the wedding:

Currently you are heading to Incheon airport flying off to New Zealand together with Sehun for your wedding photoshoots. Dressing in white chiffon button up long sleeve shirt with light blue denim skinny jeans. 

Bringing along with you Chanel sling bag and taking your passport and boarding together in your hands. Sehun who have already reached 5 minutes before you open the door for you.

Smiling at his gentlemen gesture before kissing him on his cheeks. The airport is pack with fans sending you and Sehun off to New Zealand, they keep on shouting "Congratulations" to the both of you.

Nodding your head as a form of acknowledgement before you and Sehun walk into the airport with the assistance of the body guards. Wrapping his left arm around your waist keeping you closer to him.

While you two are walking towards the custom point, there are afew of the reporters keep on asking questions about the marriage and the flashes makes you feel uncomfortable.

Sehun seems to notice your discomfort so he told his manager to stop the reporters from taking pictures as this is a personal stuffs not for work.

To be honest Sehun doesn't like fans and paparazzi disturbed his personal business since it is his own schedule and it is not for work purposes.

Letting you go first as the custom officers check before you quickly go into the departure hall avoiding the flashes waiting for Sehun to come in. You two shop around the airport before going ahead to board the plane together.

Spending 12 hours and 25 minutes in the plane catching up with one another, eat and sleep before reaching the destination. The whole wedding photoshoots will last for two days before you two have to fly back to Seoul again.

Throughout the whole shoot you and Sehun feel really comfortable as the two of you could freely show your love for each other in the photoshoot.

The pictures come out really nice and beautiful and you are really thankful to all the staffs and the photographer that make you look beautiful in the photoshoot.

During your free time, you and Sehun would walk down the street openly as a couple. Not forgetting to taste the local food and drinks there which is amazingly delicious.

 

Your POV

Time passes really fast, it is time to go home and we can finally moved into our new house but we cannot live together one week before the wedding day.

So i just move all my stuffs into our new house but continue staying in the dorm until the wedding day. All the invitation cards have been sent out to all our friends, colleagues, families and relatives.

As time passes by, tomorrow is our big day i couldn't help but feel super nervous. Tonight all of Girl's Generation unnies, red velvet as well as some of my best friends will be coming later for girl's night.

All of them congratulate me on my marriage and we all hug one another just like we are close sisters. We drank wine and talk about boys and some of them are in secret relationship that have yet to be reveal.

We talked until 12 midnight before they all take their leaves as they have to attend the wedding tomorrow. Going back into my room as i text Sehun oppa saying how i nervous i am feeling right now.

Oppa also feels the same but he is also excited for the wedding since we will be living together as husband and wife in a few more hours.

After we exchange our 'I love you' i drifted of to sleep with a smile on my face excited yet nervous for tomorrow also wishing that the wedding will be smooth.

Soon it is already morning 9am as i woke up from my alarm then make my way my bathroom to wash up and change into comfortable outfit as my manager will be driving me and my members to the wedding venue for makeup.

When i reached my waiting room, i was greeted loudly by my mum and mother in law. I can tell how excited they are like as if they are going to get married. My stylist and makeup artiste help me to style my hair and do my makeup for the wedding.

After that, my mum bought foods for me and my members to eat. I limit myself to eat alittle bit since im scared that i wont be able to fit into my wedding dress. I will be changing into another grown later for the dinner.

Once im done eating, my stylist went into the changing room together with me helping me with the fitting of the wedding dress. When i stepped out from the changing room, my members, mum, mother in law, and the staff look at me with their mouths open.

"Wah my daughter is so pretty omma is going to cry." My mum bring me into her embrace.

"Umma please dont cry. If you cry you will make me want to cry too." Hugging my mum tightly.

"Umma cant believe that my little princess is getting married to an awesome man today. I am very happy for you." my cheeks as my mum said.

Kissing her cheeks as i hug her dont have the intention of letting her go. Soon it is time for the wedding ceremony, my dad walked into the room with a teary eyes as he hug me. "Appa please dont cry, you are making me crying too." Wiping off his flowing tears.

"Appa is just ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter