Final: 5 Years Later

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

5 years later:

I am not longer apart of ANGELS anymore however now i am pursuing my career in acting instead of being a singer. The main reason why i am a actress is mainly because of my children.

Being a singer an idol i realised that i didnt have much time to spend with my children and it breaks my heart everytime they call me whenever im just about to leave the house for work.

ANGELS will continue as a five members girl group. On the day i left the group, i personally wrote a full page letter to my fans who have been continuously showing their support for since debut.

I would never forget them as they are part of my life now. Now i would like to focus more on taking care of my kids and my acting career, as for Sehun oppa he will continue staying in the group for another three more years before his contract ends.

These five years, i had given birth to my 5 years old eldest son SeJoon, 3 years old son SeJin and lastly my cute little baby girl that i had given birth 9 months ago SeEun.

Ever since the birth of our maknae, she has always been the centre of her brothers and father's attention. Not only that Sehun had also posted pictures of the kids that has gain attention from the public because of their cute appearance especially SeEun.

Back my current situation now, i am currently on my way to a event. Now i have become a mom, i have always receive calls from company that specialise in baby and kids products.

I walked into the mall greeted by the large amount fans from the ground level all the way to the highest level. Walking up on the stage with the mike given by the staff as i greeted the fans.

"HyunJae ssi now you have become a super hot mom and already gave birth to three kids how do you feel?" Jihyo the MC asks.

"It felt great to have the three cutest and amazing children. Now i really feel that time passes super fast, im already married with three kids." I answer.

"Ah dae. The kids are really cute and have received lots of love from yours as well as your husband's fans. How do you feel about your kids receiving huge attention from the public and who they inherit their personality from?" Jihyo asks while reading the script in her hands.

"I really want to thank the fans for showing their love to the kids to the point that they would always ask me and my husband on our social media about the kids such as how are they doing and please upload more pictures of the kids. *laugh abit* SeJin more like appa, SeJoon more like me and SeEun mix?" I chuckled.

"I think that SeEun is more like omma am i right?" Asking the audience.

"Planning to have more kids in the future?" ~ Jihyo

"Im not sure of it yet oppa and i need to plan." 

The event continue with me answering questions from Jihyo about the kids and also questions from the floor on the proper way to handle the kids.

After questions and answering session, taking the milk bottle in my hands as i post for the media. I then went down from the stage as the CEO tour me around the set up area herself explaining about the products.

The fans and some of the new moms also get to interact with me sharing their concerns and seeking for advice on how they could manage their baby better.

Taking photos with afew of them before leaving the mall heading back home where my three little cuties and also my big baby are waiting for my arrival.

On my way back, Sehun oppa sent photos of him with kids smiling and the two oppas taking care their little sister. "Thank you oppa take care!" Bidding my manager goodbye as i alight from the van.

I could hear the kids laughter outside the door, unlocking the door greeted by the smiley faces of my four precious cuties. "Omma's back!" Announcing my arrival, SeJoon quickly run towards me hugging my leg.

"OMMA!" He greeted me happily.

Squatting down to his height and ask "Did you miss omma because omma miss all of you so much?" "Dae SeJoon miss omma so much." Saying it in his cute voice.

"Aigo SeJin ah you miss omma too?" He run towards me following his hyung hugging my neck while im talking to SeJoon. Carrying SeJin in my arms as i walk to the living room where oppa and SeEun are.

"SeEun ah." Looking down at SeEun as she smiles when she saw me. Putting SeJin down and my bag down at the couch then went down to talk to SeEun with my exciting voice that the kids likes to hear.

"Did you missed omma?" I asks smiling at her. She giggle when i ask her the question.

Sehun slowly wrap his arms around my waist leaning against me whispering into my ears stating that he missed me. Turning to face my pouty husband giving him a kiss on his pouty lips then rest my head on his should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter