Break Up?

My Bittersweet Idollife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Its been a while since you and Kai started dating.Throughout the relationship both of you do have some fight due to busy schedule evryday no time for each other but it will be quickly resolve.

But this time the fight it not small but is must more worse that the previous fight you both had.When you have casted into an american film where you are the lead actress and there is quite some kiss scene and worst there is a bed scene with the male lead actor and you though Kai wouldn't mind as is only a drama no big deal like the previous drama you had.

However you are very wrong Kai mind ALOT especially at the bed scene.You didn't want to tell him about it as you thought its okay he will accept the fact however its opposite which causes both of your having a huge fight now in the practise room even both group member cant stop it.

Your POV

"Why cant you just stop all of you nonsense it so childish it is just a bed scene not with him what are you so unrealistic?" I glared at him.

"*Scoff* I'm unrealistic shouldn't it be you? You are having bed scene with that male lead not only that there will be lots of skinship and I'm your boyfriend why cant you just understand my feelings? He reason out.

"Who say I don't understand your feelings? When i get the script i read through it plus when i saw there bed scene,i even call the producer of the film to ask him to reduce the bed scene when there alot more and you here say that I don't understand your feeling it should you don't understand my feelings." I retort back holding back my tears.

"You say I don't understand your feeling so what if i have kiss and bed scene with another actress won't you feel betrayed and hurt and I won't let you go for the film that final." He angrily grinning his teeth.

No I won't let you do that this is my job you can't stop me from not doing what I am doing.If you do have kiss and bed scene with another actress,I won't stop you but supporting you unlike you behaving like a spolied brat here." I continue.

"WHAT!!!! You are saying I'm a spolied brat but I think it you are the one. FINE IF YOU WANT TO GO JUST GO AHEAD SLEEP WITH THAT GUY LIKE A LIKE THAT I DON'T CARE ALREADY!."He scream right to my face.

When he say that I'm a ,I felt hurt and angry it is for work and my dream why must he behave like that I just cant understand him so I slapped him hard.

"OKAY FINE SINCE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AND WE DONT UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER,WE SHOULD JUST BREAK UP. I THINK I JUST MADE A WRONG CHOICE CHOOSING YOU AS MY BOYFRIEND WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND A GIRLFRIEND'S DREAM AND FEELING I SHOULD HAVE JUST CHOSE MYUNGSOO OPPA INSTEAD I THINK HE WILL BE MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN YOU HERE.AND NOW I KNOW THAT ALL ALONG I'M JUST A TO YOU NOT A GIRLFRIEND" I shouted back with my tears flowing down my cheek.

Kai just slapped me hard until I fell on the floor my member slowly help me."SINCE YOU WANT TO BREAK RIGHT OKAY I JUST GRANTED YOUR WISH LET JUST BREAK AND JUST GO BACK TO YOUR MYUNGSOO OPPA.I THINK THAT YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND HERE.I DOUBT MAYBE BOTH OF YOUR HAVE AFFAIR BEHIND ME WITHOUT ME KNOWING AND BY THE WAY I NEVER THINK THAT YOU ARE A THROUGHOUT THE RELATIONSHIP BUT I THINK MY THOUGHT OF YOU JUST CHANGE INDEED YOU A ARE ONE NOW." He shouted back.

"KAI HYUNJAE STOP IT." Suho scream at us.

"Why cant both of your nicely dicussed about it why must use quarrel to talk about it you know that by quarreling you are not only hurting one another but also beaking your relationship bit by bit." Suho reasoned out nicely while holding our arm.

"Suho oppa he is the one being unreasonable not me." I reason out my point.

"HyunJae ah i think you are the one at fault why didn't you tell Kai about it he your boyfriend you should let him know if you told him earlier your won't be fighting right now." Jiyoung unnie say while caressing your back.

"Jiyoung unnie is right Hyunjae ah you should tell him not hiding it from him." Hyorin unnie agreeed with Jiyoung unnie.

"Unnie iously the drama involve kiss scene he the one don't mind about it so I think he wont mind about the bed scene and the worst is he scold me a so to him I'm just a not a girlfriend." I turned to Hyorin unnie.

"HEY FROM THE START OF OUR RELATIONSHIP I'VE NEVER A THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE LIKE A IS YOU AE THE ONE THINKING THAT I'M THOUGHT OF YOU ARE A . WHAT SUNHO HYUNG SAY ARE RIGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE TELL ME NOT WAIT UNTIL I FOUND OUT MYSELF WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR BAG AND LOOK THROUGH IT THE SCRIPT AND I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T TREAT ME LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND."He shouted back at me.

"Yup HyunJae ah what Kai hyung say is right you being a girlfriend you should have informed about it whether he like it or not at least you already did what you already did." Sehun oppa agreeed with Kai while the rest of them nodded their head.

I look at everyone that all agree with Kai and no one support me which made me so angry.I shook my head feeling betrayed by not only my own member but also counted as my family EXO oppas who didn't support me.

"FINE SINCE ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT THIS BASTARD WHO CALL HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND A AND EVEN SLAP HER FINE NEXT TIME ALL OF YOUR DONT TALK TO ME EVEN MY MEMBER.NEXT TIME WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER DON'T BOTHER SAYING HI UNLESS WE HAVE SCHEDULE.UNTIL NOW I STILL CANT BELIEVE MY MEMBER AND YOUR ALL WHOM I TREATED AS MY FAMILY BETRAYED ME.FROM NOW ONWARDS ME AND HIM AR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter