Chapter 28

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 28[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]28th[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]“Whoah you’re actually here.” Baekhyun said as he straightened up on his sitting position. Younghyun gulped and sat up, still not looking at him. “Have you been here long?” He asked her as he crossed his legs. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” He asked in a teasing tone. Younghyun bit back a smile and reamined calm, she’s not going to let Baekhyun see her feelings, no way.

“Eat up, the food is getting cold.” She answered and pushed the plastic bag to Baekhyun without looking at him. She’d lose it all if she did. Baekhyun seemed not surprised with her response, he figred it out that Younghyun might still be mad at him, no, Younghyun is mad at him. What he did was rude, yes, it was clearly none of his business, he was beyond rude. Baekhyun sighed quietly and took the bag slowly.

“Thank you, Younghyun.” Baekhyun said, as he took out the container. Younghyun hummed a yes, as she felt the butterflies dancing. She played with her fingers as her view trailed over to Baekhyun’s shoes. He stopped taking out the container, and Younghyun stiffened. Oh no! Did he caught me looking? Younghyun bit her lip. “Yah, why is there only one portion here?” Baekhyun asked the obvious, while Younghyun almost smacked her face but only to hold it back.

“Of course there’s one! You asked for it.” She explained still looking at his shoes. Baekhyun put the container down on the floor between them.

“What about you?” he asked. Younghyun stopped breathing for a split second, and gulped.

“I ate.” She said.

“You did?” Baekhyun sighed as he opened the lid, revealing the slight cold jajjangmyeon. “I can’t let you watch me eat, while you’re not eating.” He said with honesty, he really did felt that way.

“I’m okay!” Younghyun suttered in nervousness. “You made me buy this, you better eat it.” She warned him and put up all her bravery to look at him. She regretted it right away, she’d stare at him while he was sleeping for a few moments, it was a whole different thing. The first thing she noticed was those beautiful brown eyes looking for hers, his black hair almost purple under the pale moonlight, a slight brush of red coloring his cheeks with the cold around them, and just like that Younghyun knew he was beautiful, inside and out.

“Arraseo.” Baekhyun nodded slowly. “At least, let me give you some!” Younghyun was still staring at him, and struggled to find an answer.

“Uh I can just lea—“

“Here! First bite for you.” Baekhyun took out the chopsticks and had the noodles a few inches away from Younghyun’s face.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?” Younghyun backed away. Baekhyun smiled instead, scooting closer to her.

“Don’t leave me hanging here, I’m hungry.” Baekhyun plead. “Just have some, I can’t thank you enough.” Younghyun softened, and tried to calm her heart down. She stopped resisting and let Baekhyun feed her. She chewed with Baekhyun looking at her with amusement, still not eating, she blushed a little but it wasn’t noticeable.  “How is it?”

“I thought you were hungry.” Younghyun said with food in , Baekhyun chuckled.

“Touche.” He shook his head with a grin on his face, and he stuffed himself with some jajjangmyun. Baekhyun began to chew, he rested his right elbow on his knee as he swept his bangs away from his eye. He rounded his eyes. “This is good!” Younghyun managed a chuckle in response. Baekhyun’s mood was totally flipped around, he was grumpy and tired a few moments ago, but now, he’s happily enjoying the food and Younghyun’s presence.

Did I just think of that? Baekhyun asked himself, but shrugged later. He continued on eating in silence, with Younghyun gazing at the sky time to time. He would still feed her and she would resist a little.

Baekhyun took out his water bottle from his bag beside him and fixed his hoodie as the night grew colder. He finished the noodles and let Younghyun drink some of his water with arguments beforehand. Younghyun was shivering slightly due to the cold, but she wasn’t really sensitive with the cold, infact, she liked the cold.

“Yah, babo.” Baekhyun called her from her trance. She felt warm with anger and some urge to pinch his cheek all of a sudden, but she held it together.

“Don’t ‘babo’ me, idiot.” Younghyun glared at him, while Baekhyun was looking startled.

“Idiot? Now you are calling me idiot? What about bacon?” He asked as he began rummaging through his bag. Younghyun was taken aback, she always call him bacon, but she didn’t know it even mattered to him.

“Idiotic bacon.” She sang with glee. Baekhyun stopped instantly and turned to face her sighing, then continued on rummaging his bag. She peeked over, trying to see what he’s doing, and Younghyun quickly sat back again as Baekhyun turned to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter