Chapter 25

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 25[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]25th[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

“Stay calm, Soojin-ah.” Soojin whispered to herself as she sat against the door in the darkness. Aish, stupid! Why don’t you ever charge your phone battery?! Now when you need it the most, your phone ran out of battery! Just great!! Soojin cursed herself. “Kai, Kris and Chen is right behind you. Sulli unnie will find you. They will get you out of this place.” She whispered and stood up. Soojin faced the door and banged her fist into it. “SOMEBODY HELP!” she shouted.

 

“Oppa! Come here!” Aerin called from her laptop. Not long, a boy came over her.

“What is it?” He asked, still having pencil on the back of his ear. They were in the library and the librarian had to shush them away.

“mind your voice, midgets!” the librarian said in english.

“sorry!” Aerin hissed while feeling annoyed. She shot the boy an apologetic look before showing her laptop screen to him. “Hyoshin, I found this.” The boy, in response, he squinted at the screen and looked back at Aerin. “Hyoshin, come on. You gotta believe me, this is allkpop. They don’t tell crap.”

“But that’s my sister!” Hyoshin protested. “She couldn’t possibly be in Japan!” he freaked out.

“Bloody Koreans!” the librarian shushed, and Hyoshin bit his lip, ignoring the old lady. Aerin touhed his arm and squeezed it.

“Hey, cheer up.” Aerin smiled. “Our sisters did it! They’re going around a tour with SM Entertainment for God’s sake!” Aerin said excitedly.

“Aerin-ah, I’m scared.” Hyoshin said quietly. Aerin perked her head up and looked for answers in Hyoshin’s eye. “I’m happy for my sisterI’m very happy for her. I’m just scared about our parents. Jagiya, I’m leaving for Seoul tomorrow, before my parents find out about this.” Hyoshin said glumly. Aerin blinked as she processed the information.

“Okay, I understand.” She smiled. “I’ll finish school, then I’ll see your parents afterwards. Besides, you have to take care of your family first.” Hyoshin smiled as he heard her reply.

“Thank you for understanding, Aerin-ah.” Hyoshin pulled her for a hug. You are going to have a lot of explaining to me, Jung Hyora.

 

“Aw hyung you’re so funny!!” Kai laughed as they stepped into the daylight. Kris was panting once they got out of the haunted house. He glared at Chen and Kai before pouncing on them.

“YOU TROLLS! YOU HAVE NO DARN FEELINGS FOR YOUR HYUNG!” Kris shouted and pulled both of their ears.

“YAH HYUNG!” Chen pleaded. Donghae came over with Taemin and Changmin when they heard the commotion.

“YAH!” Donghae said. The EXO members snapped up and paid attention to their hyung.

“Yo! Bro!” Kris said as he let go of Kai and Chen’s ears. “Sup?” he grinned.

“Where is Sulli and Soojin?” Taemin narrowed his eyes at them. The three of them looked at each other and frowned.

“Aren’t they out yet?” Chen asked. “They went in first, and we didn’t remember going past them.”

“But, they clearly aren’t here!” Kai said feeling panicked. Changmin sighed and looked around.

“Maybe they’re just stuck, still screaming in front of a made up ghost.” Changmin reasoned and clicked his tongue. Even though there was nothing to be worried about, he felt restless. Kai frowned and paced back and forward. Please be okay..

“Hey, man. We’ll just wait for them here. I’m sure they’ll come out crying.” Kris said as he rememberred his journey, which brought shiver down his spine. The white shadows, the cobwebs, and that cold room. He wouldn’t come back there, ever.

 

“Oh! Annyeong Onew hyung!” Suho waved to the other group. They were walking to a 4D cinema, when they met Onew, Kyuhyun, Jonghyun, Sehun, Jessica, Sooyoung, Amber and Victoria.

“Hyuuuuuuung!” Kyuhyun waved teasingly at Leeteuk who hissed at him. They all gathered and shared stories.  These SM artists gathered around the 4D building, and they gathered a lot of attention to the other visitors. Most of the visitors knew who they were, and many of them were snapping photos. Before they could say goodbye to each other, Yongji’s phone rang.

“What is it, Kai?” Yongji asked. She was talking with Sehun and Amber about the day before she answered the call. Sehun raised his eyebrow when Yongji mentioned Kai. As Yongji continued listening to Kai, Suho came over and started talking with Amber. “She-what?!” Yongji exclaimed. “Kai-ah, slow down.” Yongji said patiently, she was furrowing her eyebrows. Suho, Sehun and Amber stopped talking.

“What’s Kai’s problem?” Amber asked Suho and Sehun. Both of them shook their head in reply. Yongji’s eyes widened, and Sehun grew nervous for some reason. His adrenaline was pumping as if his body is preparing him to run.

“D-do I need to come there?” Yongji asked. “Is Sulli-ssi okay?”

“Yongji-ah! What is it?” Suho asked Yongji as he grew more worried. Yongji looked at Suho but didn’t say anything.

“Okay, Kai-ah. Thanks for telling me.” Yongji ended the call with a sigh, she bit her lip.

“Yongji-ssi, what about Sulli?” Amber asked Yongji who shook her head in reply. Yongji smiled reasurringly at Amber.

“Don’t worry about Sulli, she’s fine. She’s just really shaken up, because they just got out of a haunted h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter