Chapter 18

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 18[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]18th[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 18

 

"we're back!" Sehun said as he went in the living room of the girl's dorm. Suho and baekhyun came along too and they said they wanted to play with soojin's brother.

 

"hi guys!" chen waved at them.

 

"where's youngsoo?" soojin asked. 

 

"i think he's asleep." yongji said.

 

"oh you have no idea, that boy could run very fast for a baby." younghyun laughed on the couch.

 

"he screams to!" tao joined. 

 

"amazingly, kris hyung slept like a stone." tao said referring to kris who was sleeping on the couch.

 

"eoh, where's chaerin then?" suho looked around as soojin puts the diapers on the table.

 

"she's sleeping." kai said. "we've ran around the dorm to catch that little beast." he said.

 

"sorry for troubling you!" soojin said as she held her laugh.

 

"so youngsoo is asleep?" baek asked. "i wanted to play!"

 

"shut up baek." younghyun said. 

 

"we're done playing! You can play when he's awake."

 

"aish.. Arraseo." baekhyun sighed and sat on the couch joining the others watching TV. 

 

"i'm checking on youngsoo." soojin said as she went to the rooms. She checked her room, but youngsoo isn't there. She went into chaerin's room but youngsoo isn't there either.

 

"yah, maknae." soojin called as she entered hyora and younghyun's room. She was about to say something but she stopped when she saw hyora youngsoo and chanyeol sleeping.

 

"wahh." she said. Soojin giggled when she saw chanyeol sleeping on the chair with his slumped position. Meanwhile hyora slept on the bedside while sitting on the floor. The best spot is youngsoo of course, he slept on the bed. Soojin walked out of the room and went to the living room.

 

"yah guys!" she called.

 

"what? What?" baekhyun snapped up.

 

"hyora and yeol is asleep too!" she said and laughed.

 

"wah, jinjja?!" suho stood up instantly. 

 

"suho yah! What are you doing?" yongji asked with suspicion.

 

"i'm gonna check them out, that's all yongji-ah." suho smiled and dissapeared.

 

"yah, that guy's scary." tao said.

 

"he's up to something, i can feel it." baekhyun smirked. Feeling worried and curious, Yongji stood up and went after suho.

 

"yah!" yongji said and crept up behind suho who jumped in surprise and looked back at yongji.

 

"shh! Yongji-ah!" suho hushed her.

 

"what are you up to?" yongji asked as she put her hads on her hips.

 

"nothiing." suho stuck out his tongue at her as he walked to where youngsoo is. Yongji was also curious, so she decided to follow suho. They were on the doorway when they saw the three of them sleeping soundlessly. Suho was trying to hide his laugh and yongji couldn't stop her giggle.

 

"yah, let them sleep." yongji said to suho.

 

"okay, okay." suho said as he turned to leave. "i'll let them sleep." hearing suho's reply, yongji felt even more suspicious she walked out of the room and turned around to see suho locking the door.

 

"yah! Suho-yah!! What are you doing?" yongji hissed.

 

"i'm letting them sleep, yongji-ah."

 

"why lock the door?" yongji slapped suho's arm lightly.

 

"gwaenchanaa.." suho said cooly. "come on, let's go back." he said as he led yongji back to the living room.

 

"oh seriously." yongji scoffed.

 

 Chanyeol suddenly woke up. He sat straight and blinked at his surroundings. "shoot, i fell asleep." he groaned. Chanyeol looked around and found the red sky outside. He saw youngsoo and Hyora still sleeping, he walked over them and fixed youngsoo's blanket. He stayed by the bedside next to hyora, and watched them sleep.

 

He smiled to himself. He hummmed a melody and he saw hyora shift a bit. It made him remember her habbit of sleeping, and it made him chuckle. How did i get h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter