Chapter 12

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aww, come on! Stop teasing her!” Chaerin hugged her group’s maknae, who was keeping her head down since the moment when the 16 of them left SM’s building. 16? Yeah, the girls minus Younghyun and EXO. The group of people were playing with each other, one of it was teasing Hyora and Chanyeol.

            “I should’ve seen it!” Kris complained.

            “Yah! It’s your fault you slept!” Sehun laughed and high-fived Chen. In case you were wondering, it was Chen who finally spoil the accident. Hyora couldn’t believe what she did when she was sleeping and made a mental note to herself that she’ll stay away from people when she sleeps.

            “You didn’t take any picture?” Tao shoved Chen.

            “YAH! I was in the middle of practicing!” Chen defended himself.

            “I gotta admit, it was pretty sweet of you yoda!” Suho laughed and so did Baekhyun and Xiumin. Chanyeol himself shook his head and didn’t say a word.

            “I saw it when she stopped leaning.” Baekhyun said.

            “But then, she was back leaning after we checked.” Chen announced.

            “AWWWW!” everybody cooed.

            “Yah! I wonder why didn’t Chanyeol wake her up instead?” Luhan smirked.

            “AW! Be careful!” Kai laughed and pointed at Chanyeol.

            “What?” Lay and D.O asked.

            “Park Chanyeol is a giant cheeseball!” Kai laughed and so did the others.

            “Gwaenchanha, Chanyeol-ssi!” Yongji poked the tall yoda.

            “Chill, thing like this could happen sometimes.” Soojin said.

            “And I wish it could happen again!” D.O said to the sunset peeking behind the buildings.

            “NEVER!” Chanyeol and Hyora screamed.

 

            Younghyun was in the middle of cleaning the dorm, when she heard the doorbell. She went to the door and opened it without checking first.

            “Hi Younghyunniee!! Did you miss us?” Soojin asked as she took off her shoes. Younghyun was about to answer but Yongji cut her off.

            “You have NO idea what happened today!” as soon as Yongji finished her sentence, Hyora screamed and dragged Yongji away inside the dorm.

            “What’s with her?” Younghyun asked Chaerin who was the last one to enter. “and I thought we’re having guests.”

            “Looong story.” Chaerin chuckled and closed the door behind her. “Yeah, they’ll be coming over soon.” Younghyun nodded as she understood, Chaerin looked around the dorm. “I guess, there was nothing much you did all day, huh?”

            “Nope.” Younghyun answered, then they prepared the drinks and snacks for their neighbors while the sun was setting.

 

            Baekhyun watched his roommate worrying over his clothes, while Baekhyun himself finished changing. He walked over Chanyeol’s closet and leaned onto it.

            “Yah! Don’t worry! You’ll look good in anything!” Baekhyun gave him a two thumbs-up.

            “I wasn’t trying to look good!” Chanyeol protested, so Baekhyun decided to put it off and laughed at him.

            “Okaaay, whatever man.” Baekhyun said before he left the room. Outside their room, EXO was mostly ready to go nextdoor. Kai already left with Taemin and SHINee, but Baekhyun held himself back from going with Taeyeon noona.

            Baekhyun walked into the living room and saw D.O, which reminded him of one thing, Younghyun. He worried a bit, just a tiny bit worried about the girl. He didn’t know what to think about D.O and Younghyun’s relationship, clearly their surenames are the same, but Baekhyun never thought that they were related, for real.

            Tonight, the whole artists are going to the new group’s place, actually it was EXO’s idea to have it. The girls should also know the other artists as much as they knew EXO. For a sign of gratitude EXO decided to bring drinks which Luhan and Sehun bought earlier along with them.

            Finally, Chanyeol was out of their room wearing just a t-shirt and jeans, Baekhyun scoffed at his roommate and smacked his back. “Yah! If you were eventually going to wear that, why did it take so long, huh?”

            “Shut up, Baek.” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue and left to the kitchen to join Lay and Xiumin packing the drinks. Baekhyun sighed looking at his friend, he could see straight through Chanyeol. Baekhyun could bet, there’s something going on about Chanyeol’s feelings.

           

            On the second floor, the new dorm was cleaned and rearranged for the event. With the sun replaced with the moon, their seniors started to fill the dorm. Younghyun was surprised when she saw all SM’s artist filling up the space, many of them congratulated the girls on their upcoming debut, and Younghyun felt really happy and excited.

            Not long, EXO showed up as they promised and brought some drinks. Not only EXO, but Super Junior also brought some snacks, SNSD brought some house warming presents. It was funny how these people would be so childish and crazy in the real life. But, Younghyun also knew that probably most idols were like that.

            Mark. Younghyun winced remembering him. She put that thought aside and decided to move on, even though it’s quite hard. Younghyun smiled at her cousin who was entering her dorm with his bandmates, D.O smiled back and went to greet the others.

           

            Baekhyun went in, and realized that the dorm wasn’t as big as EXO’s. oh, sure. EXO has 12 members. Then Baekhyun face-palmed himself. The atmosphere was great, he could see everybody is having a great time, there was a soft music playing in the background.

            He had a great time playing with his seniors, after a while he saw the snacks on the living room’s table and went to it. Baekhyun was about to take a biscuit when somebody bumped into him which made Baekhyun’s knee hitting the edge of the table.

            “Ouch!” Baekhyun looked at his knee.

            “Omo! I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you there!” said the person who bumped Bakehyun. He rubbed his knee for a while and looked up to the person.

            “You!” They both said at the same time.

 

            At the same time, a boy was sitting on the balcony of his apartment in the United States. Unlike in Seoul, it was morning at that time. He watched the city waking up below him as he sipped his coffee.  He yawned and went inside his apartment and closed the balcony door behind him.

            He showered and got changed into his casual outfits. He grabbed his books by his desk and got ready for his morning classes in his campus. He found his phone vibrating and showed a new message.

            “Hyung! How have you been? I’m doing well here. It’s your fourth year in the US already, and when will you visit Seoul? I’m looking forward for playing another round with you! Ah yes, I wanted to tell you, I just heard a great news from your sister! I bet you knew it already!  So that’s a bit of catching up and bye! From: Stephen”

            He frowned and sat on the couch behind him. On the wall above the television infront of him, hung his family’s picture. He looked at the younger girl who stood beside him in the past, and wondered about her condition. He sighed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter