Chapter 21

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 21[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]21st[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]"yah!" Chanyeol screamed. "what is wrong with you?!" he said as he bent down to help Hyora stand up, Chaerin and Younghyun being the nearest also helped Hyora to stand.


"I-I'm sorry Chanyeol-ssi." A younger girl bowed. "i didn't see that there wa--"

"i don't care!" he shouted at Krystal.

"geumanhae, yeol." Hyora shielded him from Krystal. "it's no one's fault." she smiled to him.

"Hyora-ssi, jeongsahamnida for bumping into you." Krystal said quietly.

"ah, gwaenchana." she replied.

"Kyrstal, be carefull next time." Victoria told her group mate who nodded.

"you're lucky that Hyora is nice." Minho added.

"ne." Krystal nodded glumly.

"yah, Hyora your dress is wet." Soojin whispered to Hyora and pointed at the stain. Hyora examined it as Krystal excused herself, and the party went on after a minor accident.

"jagi, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as he leaned a bit so he was in the same height as Hyora.

"i'm fine." she laughed in reply. "i just want to go and change." she said to the others.

"oh, sure." Yongji nodded.

"do you want me to come with you?" Soojin, the one who was sharing the hotel room with Hyora asked.

"actually you--"

"no need, i'll come with her." Chanyeol interupted.



In the middle of that, far away across the world, a girl and a boy seemed to be enjoying the morning sun. He was leaning on the chair with his eyes closed as the girl was playing with her phone on a cafe.

"Aerin-ah." the boy called and opened his eyes.

"what is it?" she looked to the boy.

"I think i should go back after this semester." he sighed.

"back? To Seoul?" Aerin asked as she put her phone aside. "why did something happen?"

"my sister happened." he sighed.

"does your family know you're going back?" she asked.

"umm, no. I sort of lied to my sister about coming back this holiday, but then I think of it again, i might as well as go with that lie." he stood up from the chair.

"wait!" Aerin stood up. "i think you should talk this with your sister before you head off." she said and approached him.

"i will Aerin-ah." he smiled. "but hey, i want to visit my parents too. Don't you want to meet them?" the boy asked as he pulled a strand of hair behind Aerin's ear.

"sure I do want to meet them!" Aerin smiled. "but, sort things out first."

"of course, love."



The door beeped open and Hyora walked in followed with Chanyeol. She clicked the lights on as the night view from her window greeted them.

"there's coffee over there." Hyora pointed at the mini bar. "i'll go and change."

"jagi." Chanyeol called and held her wrist before she enters her room.

"wae?" 

"let's not come back to the ballroom." he pleaded. 

"what?!" Hyora asked. "but--"

"i'm tired, let's just sit in front of the tv." he pleaded again, Hyora thought for a while. Her ankles did hurt after wearing the heels, and she hated her dress and the make up, even though the make up is as light as feather. A grin spread across her face as she thought about the idea.

"that doesn't sound bad." she smiled then Chanyeol beamed and told her to change, while he took of his suit and loosened his tie. He made some instant coffee for both of them and set the tv on. He leaned on the couch infront of the tv and looked at the night view by his left and was dawned to it's lights. 

"pretty aren't they?" a voice startled him. He turned his view and saw Hyora on her training outfit as she made herself comfortable sitting on the spot next to him. He smiled and pulled her closer.

"yeah, but i don't get butterflies when i see the lights. But with you, i felt like riding a roller coaster." Chanyeol smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder. "i can't believe that you're mine, actually mine." he said and squeezed her under his arms, she laughed as she pinched his arm. "ouch!"

"believe me now?" she asked.

"sure." he said and pecked her lips.

"are you sure it's okay to bail out on the party?" Hyora asked as she put her finger on Chanyeol's lips before he could silence her again.

"of course it's fine. We're like the best rapper they could have, what harms if we just want to rest?" Chanyeol kissed her finger.

"stop boasting, yoda." Hyora stuck out her tongue at Chanyeol.

"i love you too." he sang happily.

 

 

Back at the ballroom the after party was flowing out well. The danc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter