Chapter 14

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

 

Younghyun laughed hysterically at Hyora who was covering her face with her hands. They were sitting on the floor of the hallway.

“Stop laughing hyun-ah!” Hyora hit Younghyun’s arm. Younghyun rubbed her arm and tried her best to hold her laugh.

“You scared the wits out of me!” Younghyun said.

“Mianhae Younghyun-ah.” Hyora laughed. “I was just daydreaming!”

“Yah at least answer your phone!” Younghyun folded her arms.

“I left it in the practice room!” Hyora protested. “Beisdes who would knew that he would- uh, drag me out here.” Hyora looked away trying to 

hide the red tint on her cheeks.

 

“Omo! Look who is blushing!” Younghyun teased her. “I know you like Chan—“  before Younghyun could finish her sentence,

Hyora covered Younghyun’s mouth with her hand.

“YAH!” Hyora could see Younghyun smirking under her hands. “I don’t know! What should I do Younghyun ah?” Hyora asked with her reddened face.

“Yah follow your heart maknae! If you like him, accept him! Get things clear! I heard that Sulli sunbae likes Chanyeol too.” Younghyun whispered.

“Bwo??” Hyora rounded her eyes. “Jinjjayo? Jeongmal?! Aren’t you from JYP?”

“Gossip. But who knows?” Younghyun said “Come on ! We must continue our practice.” She said and pulled Hyora to stand up.

 

The rapper line practiced for 2 hours. Finally they finished their parctice without Chanyeol. All of them packed their things inside their bag. Baekhyun bid goobye and left to look for his roommate.

“Hyung! I’m going !” Sehun shouted and waved to the others right after Baekhyun left.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Lay asked Sehun. But the door was already closed and Sehun was already gone. Suho sighed and shook his head.

“Aish, that kid.” Suho said.

 

“I will go to the grocery shop today” Yongji said as they arrived at their dorm. “Chaerin and I will cook dinner tonight!”

“I will go with you guys!” Younghyun said. “Maknae? Soojin?”

“I will stay at  home, I’m tired” Hyora said as she sat on the couch. Younghyun looked at Hyora teasingly and Hyora glared at her.

“Are you sure??” Younghyun eyed her.

“YEAH. I’m sure.” Hyora smiled at her unnies.

“Aish, Younghyun-ah. Leave her alone.” Chaerin elbowed Younghyun. “Soojin?” Chaerin asked.

“I’ll stay at home too.” Soojin answered. Then Yongji, Chaerin and Younghyun left to the grocery shop.

 

“Hunnie!” Daeun waved when she saw a familiar boy walking to her table on the cafe with sunglasses, jacket and a cap covering his face.

“Hi danny.” Sehun smiled and sat in front of Daeun. “So..”

“Ah this is your drink, choco bubble tea your favourite.” Daeun smiled and gave the bubble tea to Sehun who accepted it and smiled.

“Thanks Danny.” Sehun said and drank his bubble tea happily.

“So, you must be busy these days.” Daeun said . Sehun nodded

“Yeah, we’re gonna have a world tour.” Sehun said.

“So I heard! When will you go?”Daeun asked. 

“a few days later , I am really tired Danny-ah” Sehun pouted. Daeun giggled and punched Sehun’s arm playfully.

“Yah! Don’t act like a 5 years old boy Sehun-ah.” Daeun looked at Sehun and smiled “I will miss my hunnie then.”

“I will miss my danny too~”Sehun giggled and ruffled Daeun’s hair.

“Why did you call me here?” Daeun asked.

“ I wanted to see my Danny before going.” Sehun pouted again. Daeun laughed feeling happy. They talked about random things, when Daeun remembered to ask Sehun something.

“By the way, I was wondering, do you remember the accident in the cinema ?” Daeun asked “Do you know them?”

“Nugu? (who)” Sehun looked at Daeun confusedly.

“Those two girls that we met.”Daeun said. Sehun frowned when Daeun mentioned them. He didn’t know why, but it reminded him about the incident in the car with Soojin.

“Ooh, Park Soojin and Kwon Yongji? They are trainees, the candidates for the new girl group project.” Sehun said.

“I see. Why did she mention Kai and secrets?” Daeun asked.

“It’s a looong story, Danny.” Sehun chuckled to hide his frown. The two of them drank their drinks in silence. Sehun texted Suho that he was with Daeun, and for Suho to tell the other members that he was out to buy some bubble tea. A little lie would do.

“Danny-ah.” Sehun called.

“Yeah?”

“I have something in my mind.” Sehun said and looked at the window outside.

“What is it?” Daeun leaned forward.

“Do you think that I’m mean to people?” 

“What? NO!” Daeun shook her head. “No, hunnie. You’re one of the nicest people I have ever met.” She winked.

“Thanks Danny.” Sehun smiled sheepishly. 

“What is it? There’s something bothering you, tell me.” Daeun smiled. Sehun sighed and put his hand on his forehead as he sipped his bubbletea

“I said a bad thing to Soojin, Danny-ah.” Sehun sighed.

“Oh. Why would you?” Daeun asked, but she was feeling a bit disappointed.

“She was just being nice, and I hurt her feelings.” 

“Ohh. Are you two close?” Daeun asked as she put her empty cup away.

“Us?” Sehun sighed and frowned. “I wish.”

Daeun felt a stab on her heart. Why is Sehun being like this just because a girl? And it’s not me! Daeun smiled bitterly. Sehun looked outside the cafe again, and he fell silent. Daeun herself couldn’t say anything. Sehun finally looked at her.

“I broke my promise to her, I hurt her feelings. Now, she won’t look at me. She hangs around with Kai.” Sehun put aside his choco bubbletea. He didn’t feel like drinking anymore.

“So what, hunnie?” Daeun was slowly feeling angry. “So what if she’s close with Kai? It’s her decision.”

“I don’t know Danny-ah. I don’t like the feeling that she’s mad at me. I should apologize to her.” Sehun said.

“It’s up to you.” Daeun answered plainly. “Which one is this Soojin, huh?”

“Yongji is the one who spilled her drink on you, So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter