Chapter 22

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 22[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]22nd[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]"hahahaha!" Chanyeol and Hyora cracked up laughing infront of the tv. They were spending their time in a different way than the others, watching some saturday night comedy. Chanyeol was holding his stomach because of laughing too much while Hyora was resting her head on Chanyeol's lap.


"we're lucky to find some korean shows in the Japanese channel." Hyora said to Chanyeol who nodded.

"i can't stop tearing up!" Chanyeol said while laughing.

"you're exaggerating, yeol." Hyora scoffed and sat up on the couch. The scene from the tv played on as Hyora took her coffee and started sipping. The jokes came around and Chanyeol started laughing while Hyora accidentaly choked on her coffee. She started coughing and hitting her chest to cease the cough.

"now you're the one who's exaggerating, jagi." Chanyeol said to Hyora. But then, Hyora didn't stop coughing and her face turned red. "j-jagi?" Chanyeol looked over to her with fear in his eyes. He held her shoulder as he rubbed his thumb on her shoulder. "d-don't scare me." he felt his eyes water when she didn't stop coughing. "yah! Hyora!" Thankfully, the coughs soon died down, and Hyora was panting hard because of the choke.

"aigoo, jinjja. That man was funny until I choked on my coffee." she started to speak but Chanyeol hugged her quickly, Hyora protested and they pulled away. "can't breathe." she said.


"yah! Why did you do that!" Chanyeol asked as he burried his face on her shoulder with his arms around her. "I thought i was gonna lose you." he said and Hyora brought up her hand to caress his back.

"i'm not going anywhere, silly yoda." she chuckled and felt her shoulders wet. "yah, are you crying?!" she tried to pull away but he resisted and  held her even more tighter. "yeol, let me look at you." Hyora said softly. Soon, Chanyeol let go and faced her with his tear stained face. "aw, don't cry." Hyora smiled as she wept his tear with her thumb.

"i'm just glad you're okay." Chanyeol chuckled and felt a bit embarrassed for crying. He sighed and pulled her closer into his arms.

"i'm fine now. Just a little cough." Hyora reassured him with a smile.

"no more comedies for you." Chanyeol said as he took the remote and changed it into another channel.

"yes sir." Hyora laughed and faced the tv but still side hugging her boyfriend, she frowned as she heard the language. "it's in japanese." 

"it's okay." Chanyeol stuck out his tongue at her. "oh look! It's horror." he beamed at the tv like a child.

"oh great." Hyora said as she scooted closer to him. They watched the movie for a while not knowing a thing, but to Hyora it was still kind of scary. She looked to Chanyeol and found him asleep. "who would sleep during horror, huh?" she said and felt lonely at instant, she took the remote and shut the tv down. Hyora leaned onto Chanyeol’s shoulder with his hand on her waist then soon she drifted to sleep.


The crowd broke into a sheer mass of applause. Everybody who performed on the stage smiled and bowed to the audience. Baekhyun smiled to his friends and went down the stage first before looking for Younghyun. He looked around but, he couldn't find her. Baekhyun clicked his tongue and groaned.

"why don't i have her number." he sighed. "my suit is with her! Where is she?" he wondered.

"whose number?" Luhan crept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter