Chapter 19

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 19[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]19th[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Once they were outside, Yongji regretted wearing only a sweater. She never thought that the cold would be this, well, cold. Suho was walking behind her, she stopped on the entrance of the lobby and waited for him to catch up.

 

"kajja suho-yah." Yongji said as Suho walked out of the lobby with a scarf covering half of his face. Yongji and Suho walked side by side, both of them grew close to each other during the past training days for the concert. There was a moment where Yongji wanted to sneeze, but she held it back. She could feel her fingers go numb because of the cold.

 

"aren't you cold, Yongji-ah?" Suho grabbed her arm which stopped her from walking.

 

"aniya." she answered shortly.

 

"you know that you're a bad liar." Suho smirked under his scarf. Without asking for Yongji's permission, he took off his jacket and put it on Yongji's shoulder.

 

"yah, you don't have to do this." Yongji conplained.

 

"hushh. It's okay, I don't want you to get sick. We have a long journey tomorrow." Suho said as he patted Yongji's shoulder.

 

"thanks Suho-ah." yongji smiled.

 

"feeling any better?"

 

"yeah." she said. "sorry i have to make you take off your jacket. I never thought it would be this cold." Yongji apologized.

 

"naw, it's okay." Suho said. "let's go then." Suho said as he dragged Yongji around.

 

 

Back in the dorm, the lights were turned off. Youngsoo was sitting on Soojin's lap as they watched the horror movie. Chaerin was still asleep on her room, and nobody decided to bother her.

 

"youngsoo-ah, be quiet okay." sehun said to the boy in the dark.

 

"yeah!" youngsoo answered.

 

"tao, are you sure you're watching this?" kris who was already awake asked.

 

"umm, yeah. I'm sure." tao nodded nervously as the scene changed black. Younghyun was sitting next to Soojin with her legs crossed, she didn't seemed afraid.

 

"yah. Yah!!" baekhyun crept up the couch and covered his face as the scary part came. "YAAAHH!" he screamed, and so did everybody.

 

"shocky!" youngsoo laughed and patted his own chest.

 

The movie went on, Tao was already clinging onto baekhyun incase the scary part came again. Meanwhile, Kris tried to look cool, by blocking his sight by using his own hands. For hyora, she was scared a bit, and if the scary part is coming, she would just hide her face on chanyeol's shoulder. For chen, the movie was boring. So boring untill he fell asleep on the couch.

 

"Stupidd don't open the door dont open ..KYAAA!!" Hyora hid her face on Chanyeol's shoulder and squeezed his sweater. Chanyeol chuckled and looked at his girlfriend.

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol said and ruffled her hair. Hyora nodded and smiled faintly.

 

 

 

Chaerin rubbed her eyes. It was dark. She heard some screams from the living room. She combed her hair and came out of her room. She smirked when saw EXO and her groupmates watching horror movie. An evil idea popped out on her mind, so she quickly took her blanket over her head and ran in front of the tv.

 

"BOO!!!!" Chaerin shouted. 

 

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" All of them screamed.

 

"Yah! Chaerin-ah it's not funny at all" Kris said. 

 

"Yeah look who's crying!" Chen who was awaken by Chaerin said and pointed at Tao. They were laughing together.

 

"Tao-ah even Youngsoo isn't crying!" Kai said.

 

"Yah I was scared." Tao defened himself.

 

"Stop it guys let's continue the movie." Younghyun said

 

"You're afraid, but still try yo act cool, aren't you?" Baekhyun teased Younghyun.

 

"Shut up Mr.Byun." Younghyun glared.

 

Once the movie started again . Chaerin noticed that Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter