Chapter 10

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is Younghyun to you?” Baekhyun knew he hit the target, seing D.O’s eyes twitch for a split second.

"She's just--"

"Be honest to me." Baekhyun interrupted, D.O sighed and looked at Baekhyun.

“She’s my cousin”

 

Everything happened so fast for Soojin, in a blink on an eye, Younghyun was already on the floor. She got a text from Yongji that Younghyun will be in the ER for a night, and she may leave when her arm is already strong after the dislocation she suffered.

Now, they are in the way to the hospital. Even Baekhyun would come, that surprised Soojin. The events that happened kept playing in her head, what’s wrong with Younghyun today? She’s not like herself after lunch. Soojin wondered as the van parked on the hospital’s parking lot.

To Soojin, EXO looked funny when they’re on a disguise, Soojin was sure that Yongji and Suho got a private place for Younghyun, private enough for letting the whole party to visit.

“Hyora-ah, gwaenchanha?” Soojin asked the maknae, who was walking beside her.

“Don’t worry about me.” She smiled. So they walked to a door, and Soojin believed it was the right one, EXO let the girls went in first. Chaerin unnie opened the door for Soojin and Hyora. They saw Yongji and Suho by Younghyun’s bedside, while Younghyun herself was asleep.

“Oh, guys. You’re here.” Suho said. “I’ll leave then.” Suho bid goodbye to Yongji and the others, then he went out of the room.

“How is she?” Chaerin asked.

“She’s fine now.” Yongji answered, the leader walked to the maknae and hugged her, “Don’t worry about earlier, we’ll settle it out.

 

Younghyun was awake from her long sleep. She opened her eyes carefully and looked around.

“Where am I?” She asked Yongji who was standing beside her.

“You’re in the Hospital. Be careful next time! Luckily nothing bad happened to you, you can go home tonight.” Yongji said as she patted Younghyun’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry Younghyun-ah” the maknae said sadly while looking down. Younghyun looked at the maknae and felt sorry for yelling at her before.

“NO! I’m sorry maknae, and I’m sorry Yongji unnie” Younghyun hugged the maknae.Yongji smiled and hugged Younghyun and Hyora in a group hug.

“Yah! Let’s have a big hug!” Soojin shouted and joined to hug them.

“I hope we will never have a fight like this again” Chaerin said and then hugged them. And then they laughed.

 

Soojin found herself admiring the SM building on the next day, it was big, broad and clean. They were having a lunch break after the dance practice. Well, same thing goes for YG, but it’s just she’s still new to this building. She found the training rooms, there was many of them lined up in corridors.

She watched the activities from the glass pane on the door. Few of them are trainees, and sometimes it would be the idols. She found Super Junior practicing and also SNSD practicing their new song.

Then, she went to the last in the row, she saw a boy dancing alone. The music was unfamiliar to her, it’s a freestyle dance. Maybe it’s another trainee. She thought. Soojin continued to watch him dance, something in his movements reminded her of someone but she couldn’t figure out who. The boy had his snapback on and Soojin couldn’t see his face well.

Then suddenly, he stopped dancing but the music hasn’t ended yet. Soojin watched him as he knelt on the floor and held his waist in pain. Soojin quickly opened the door and rushed by his side.

“Yah. Gwaenchanha?” she asked, and he looked up, to her surprise it was “Kai-ssi! What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Get me my bag.” He pointed to his bag near the door. Soojin rushed to take it and handed it over to Kai who was wincing and groaning in pain.

“You should lie down.” Soojin suggested.

“Yeah, I should.” He said after he took a pill from a container from his bag. Soojin knew the pain hasn’t gone yet, she stayed by his side and waited.

“Should I take you to the hospital?”Soojin said.

“But keep this as a secret!” Kai said while groaning.

Aish, why does so many people ask me to keep their secret? Soojin thought.

“Do you promise?”Kai asked once again.

“I promise.”

 

            Sehun drank his favourite bubble tea while walking to the practice room. The practice room door was opened. Without any suspicion he went into the practice room. He choked on his bubble tea when he saw two familiar figures ;Kai and Soojin. Kai was sitting on the floor and whinning in pain.

            “Yah hyung are you OK? Did she hurt you?” Sehun ran and put his bubble tea on the floor, next to Kai.

            “Y-yah! Why are you here?”Soojin asked

            “Are you the one who hurt hyung? You said you are his fan, didn’t you!?” Sehun shouted. Soojin was about to shout back but Kai stopped them already.

            “Just take me to hospital, Sehun-ah!” Kai said “Don’t tell the hyungs!”

 

            “Jung Hyora!” Chanyeol shouted when he saw a familiar small figure. She turned back and bowed to Chanyeol

            “Annyeong Oppa!”She said.

            “Going to practice room?” Chanyeol asked. Hyora nodded. “Let’s go together”

 

            “How is Younghyun ?” Suho asked the girl beside him.

            “She’s fine. But the doctor said she needs to rest again. She’s at the dorm.” Yongji said while the practice room’s door was opened by Chanyeol and Hyora.

            “Chanyeol-ah, where is Kai?” Suho asked as he noticed Kai was not there. “He went here very early today, didnt he?”

            “Majayo! Sehun also went early today didn’t he?”Chanyeol said.

            “So did Soojin” Hyora said.

            “Maybe something is up.”Yongji said as she picked her phone. “I will call Soojin”

 

            “Kai-ssi I will buy your medicine, just wait here with Sehun” Soojin said and with that she left.

            She bought Kai’s medicine from the pharmacy, then she went back to Sehun’s car. Just when she was closing the door, her phone rang.

            “Yoboseyo?”She answered her phone.

            “Soojin-ah eodiga? We’ve been waiting for you in the practice room. Did you go somewhere with Kai and Sehun?” Yongji said through the phone.

            “A-ah..Yes I am, we were  just about to buy some food. But the restaurant was closed. Yes, that’s it” Soojin answerednervously.

            “Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter