Chapter 23

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 23[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]23rd[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

Soojin sighed as she took out her hotel room key, and she unlocked her room. She felt her phone vibrate and she took it out of her purse. Soojin frowned as she saw the incoming call window flashing on her screen. She answered it as she closed the room’s dor and started taking her shoes off on the doorstep.

“Hello, who is this?” she said to the phone and saw that the room’s lights were already on, she wondered silently and waited for the answer from the other line.

“Soojin-ah?” a familiar voice said. “It’s Baekhyun.”

“Ah, oppa. wae?” Soojin asked as she walked into her lounge room.

“Have you seen Chanyeol? He’s not in his room!” Baekhyun said with  a hint of panick in his voice. Soojin stopped on her tracks as she processed what she saw in fornt of her.

“Eh, I think I found Chanyeol oppa.” Soojin whispered quietly.

“Eo?! Jinjja?” Baekhyun exclaimed loudly. “Where are you then?”

“I’m at my room.” Soojin said hesitantly.

“WHAT’S HE DOING IN YOUR ROOM?!” Baekhyun shouted like an angry mother. Soojin held back a laugh at the thougt of Byun Baekhyun as the mother of Park Chanyeol.

“He’s like sleeping in my room’s couch.” Soojin explained. “With Hyora.”

“AISH JINJJA THAT BOY!” Baekhyun angrily shouted. “I swear I’m going to—“ then the phone call suddenly died. Soojin giggled and looked at her sleeping friends infront of her and thinking of how nice it would be to bail out on a party and sleep on the couch. These two, can’t stop to amaze me. Soojin sighed.

Ting Tung. The bell rang not after a minute Baekhyun hung up on her. Soojin laughed silently and walked to the door.

“Good evening, sir.” She said to the angry Baekhyun infront of her, she could imagine steam coming out of Baekhyun’s red ears.

“Where is he?” Baekhyun demanded. But, it sounded more like a give-me-Park-Chanyeol-or-I’ll-kill-the-daylights-out-of-you. Soojin laughed instead.

“Right this way, sir.” And she opened the door wider. Baekhyun followed her in, and walked straight to the lounge room and shook his head.

“What am I going to do with this boy?” Baekhyun massaged his temple with Soojin giggling endlessly behind him.

 

The next day came in a blink, and the SM family is leaving to the Universal Studios Japan. Baekhyun finally can get a hold of Chanyeol, who fell asleep in Soojin and Hyora’s room. But, then Baekhyun fnally let him slide off without telling it to Suho and Yongji. Baekhyun’s mind drifted to Younghyun as he sat on the van to the Universal Studios. What happened? Who was she talking to? Baekhyun clicked his tongue.

“Yah, bacon you look scary.” Sehun nudged Baekhyun who was staring at the road.

“Who told you to call me bacon, huh?” Baekhyun turned to face Sehun who backed off immediately and bumped into D.O in accident.

“Uh, it’s just because I heard Younghyunie calling you bacon.” Sehun raised both of his hands. Baekhyun scoffed and looked back to the road.

“It seems that Baekhyun is not in a good mood.” Suho said from the front seat and peered over to Baekhyun. The rest of EXO-K who were sharing the van nodded silently, except for Chanyeol who silently felt scared to face Baekhyun’s wrath once again.

 

Yongji sat beside Soojin inside the van. Yongji couldn't help but think about her conversation with Chaerin last night.

“Can you stay away from Suho?”

“W-what?!” Yongji asked. “Stay away from Suho?! What do you m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter