Chapter 15

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 15[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]15th[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]“What is it? Did anything happen? Are they okay?” Yongji asked gently to Hyora when she stopped crying.

“They’re okay.” Hyora blinked a few times.

“What’s wrong then?”

“I-I ran away from home.” Hyora confessed.

“You what?!” Yongji asked, and she felt shocked hearing this from her maknae.

“Mianhaeyo Yongji-ah. I ran away from home, I really did.” Hyora looked down to the floor. Yongji sighed and patted her shoulder.

“It’s okay, Hyora-ah.” Yongji smiled. “Just, why would you run away?”

“I fought with my parents, that’s why.”

“Do you want to tell me? Or is it your family’s business? “ Yongji asked.

“I was just angry and mad, because they won’t let me do what I like.” Hyora said. “I did all they have asked me to do, but I never even once get to do what I want. For 18 years.”

“What about this?” Yongji asked, and Hyora knew that Yongji asked about her debut. “Is this your parent’s wish?”

“No.” Hyora said. “I ran away 6 months ago, and I started being SM’s trainee 6 months ago. All I want to do was play my own music, they forbid me to dance and they forbid me to sing.” She said with anger on her eyes.

“Whoa, that’s just—“ Yongji stopped. “I’m angry right now.”

“They made this future for me, and they would want me to accept it. It makes me feel that I’m not really living life.” Hyora said as she picked up her dented phone from the floor. “They would just tell me to play the piano here and there, take over the company, and in the future they would marry me to someone I don’t even know.”

“Then, are you planning on coming back?” Yongji asked.

“I don’t think so, my mother said she gave me 4 weeks, then I have to come back home.” Hyora sighed.

“What? That’s so unfair!”

“My only option is to go up on that stage and show my parents what they have been missing.” Hyora said and took a deep breath. Yongji nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, you are right but, Hyora. We can’t always keep this as a secret.” Yongji warned.

“I know, Yongji-ah.” Hyora nodded. “We’re a team, and I know that. I’ll just wait for the proper time to tell the others, maybe after I settle this.”

“Good to know that, Hyora.” Yongji smiled.

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the lobby and he was feeling tired. He called Chanyeol for the thousands of times, and still he wouldn’t pick up. Sure, Baekhyun knew there’s nothing to be worried of, because Chanyeol isn’t as stupid as he think Chanyeol is. Besides, he’s a grown up man, he could take care of himself, right?

After he told Suho about it, he felt a bit relaxed, but worried in the same time. Nobody knows what kind of state Chanyeol is right now, because he didn’t come back to practice like Hyora did. Just by looking at the situation Baekhyun knew, nothing was settled between them two.

He felt his phone vibrating, and he found Chen calling. He picked it up and pressed the gadget onto his ear and leaned back on the chair.

“What?”

“Should we ask the girls?” Chen asked.

“Who? What girls?” Baekhyun asked back.

“You’re so stupid, Baek. Are you that worn out, until you can’t even think straight?” Chen laughed. “I meant, should we ask Hyora? He was with her, right?”

“Oh, you’re right.” Baekhyun face-palmed himself.

“So, I’ll ask them right away!” Chen said and he hung up. Baekhyun pocketed his phone and closed his eyes.

Where are you?

 

Soojin just got off the bus from her parents home and she was right on time for dinner. She walked to the lobby and went straight to the second floor to her dorm. Soojin walked to her dorm and typed the password.

“HI ALL!” She shouted. 

“Hi Soojin-ah!!” Chaerin called from the kitchen. Soojin walked in as she saw Younghyun and Yongji sitting on the dining table with some food already on the table.

“Hi! How are your parents?” Yongji asked.

“They’re doing great!” Soojin said as she sat on the chair across Younghyun. “Where’s Hyora anyway?”

“She’s in her room, dealing with her broken phone.” Younghyun laughed along with Yongji.

“Anyway!” Soojin said. “I have some news, but I don’t really know what will you think of it.”

“What is it?” Younghyun asked.

“I know we have to prepare for the SMTown Concert.” Soojin said. “Even though we haven’t debuted yet, we still have a few stages to perform on. Still we have to practice and—“

“Oh, cut the crap Soojin. We know all that.” Yongji laughed.

“Sure!” Soojin face-palmed herself. Younghyun and Yongji leaned forward to anticipate Soojin’s news. “So, my parents are going to a business trip to Jeju soon, and they would like me to babysit my baby brother for a day while they’re gone.” Soojin sang a bit on the last sentence.

“Wahh! Jinjjayo?” Younghyun asked. “How old is he? Did you say baby brother?”

“I love kids!” Yongji smiled. Soojin was about to answer when Chaerin walked in with her apron on.

“What’s this, huh?” Chaerin asked.

“We’re going to babysit Soojin’s brother!” Younghyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter