Chapter 17

A Piece of Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 17[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]17th[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Sehun dashed out of the elevator and he saw Soojin closing the door, he didn’t have any other choice than to run faster. Soundlessly he slipped in before Soojin closed the door.

“YAH!” Soojin gasped. “You scared me!” she looked at Sehun with an annoyed look, Youngsoo giggled and made Kai looked back at them.

“Sehun?” He asked.

“I-uh, I’m looking for a shower cap. Girls sure have them right?” Sehun chuckled awkwardly and left Soojin and Kai into the living room.

“There you are!” Chen greeted him as soon as he enters the place. What’s Chen doing here? Sehun thought as he looked around. Tao, Kris and Chanyeol are also here!

“Look who’s here! Our sleeping beauty!” Chanyeol said as he came over to Sehun and linked his arm on Sehun’s shoulder. They heard a loud scream as Sehun felt something on his leg, before he could react, Yongji was already standing up and pointing at what’s on Sehun’s leg, clinging onto Sehun’s leg

“YAH! Youngsoo-ah!” Soojin came running in the living room followed by Kai. “You can let go of hyung’s legs now, Youngsoo-ah.”

“ANDWAE!” he screamed and hugged Sehun’s legs tightly.

“Aww!” Yongji and Chaerin cooed.

“Omo!” Chanyeol backed away almost immediately. “Is this your brother, Soojin-ah?” he said pointing at Youngsoo.

“Yeah.” Soojin sighed. “Be careful, he’s very naughty.” Sehun laughed and looked down to Youngsoo.

“Youngsoo-ah.” He gently called. “If you let go of hyung’s legs now, I’ll treat you bubbleteas.” Sehun smiled at the boy.

“ANDWAE!!” Youngsoo screamed even more. Sehun sighed and looked at his friends for back-up.

“Yah, you know Sehun-ah. Bubble teas don’t always work on situations like this.” Tao said and laughed.

“Youngsoo-ah.” Sehun called again with much effort. “Let hyung go, and I’ll carry you around the place.” He pleaded to the 2 years old boy. Youngsoo was quiet for a while, then he looked up to Sehun and nodded his head. Soon, he let go of his grip on Sehun. “Good boy!” Sehun beamed and bent down to pick him up.

“Hahahahha it’s my first time seeing Sehun with a kid!” Kris laughed.

“You’re so adorable Youngsoo-ah!” Yongji said.

 

“Youngsoo-ah, noona will buy your diapers now okay ?” Soojin said “Be good.”

“ANDWAE!” Youngsoo screamed.

“Yah, kajja play with me! Let your noona buy your diapers” Hyora said.    

“I want that hyung to go!” Youngsoo said while pointing at Sehun.

“YAH!” Soojin yelled “Do you like him better than me now?”

“YES!” Youngsoo nodded.

“Just admit that your brother likes me better.” Sehun said to Soojin.

“Yah! Youngsoo-ah , Let’s play with us and let your noona buy your diapers” Yongji said.

“ANDWAEEEE” Youngsoo whinned. “Noona and Hyung Go!” Soojin eyes widened.

“Just go Soojin-ah, Sehun oppa” Younghyun said “I can’t stand your whinning baby”

 

 Sehun and Soojin walked in silence. Both felt too awkward to start a conversation. They stopped on a zebra cross and waited for the light to turn green.

“Soojin-ah.” Sehun called.

“Hmm?”

“Ah, I’ve been thinking about what you said in the car the other day.”

“Oh, really?” Soojin asked and looked down to her shoes.

“Yeah, and I wanna say that you’re right after all.” Sehun said and looked at Soojin. Hearing that Soojin averted her gaze from her shoes to this boy next to her. “i was a jerk.” Sehun said. “I’m sorry.” The silence after that felt very cold.

“hahahha!” she laughed “Why so serious?!”

“YAH!” Sehun scolded her. “What’s so funny?” before Soojin could answer, the lights turned green, and she bolted away leaving the dumbfounded Sehun behind her. “SOOJIN-AH!” Sehun chased after her. Soojin ran across the street and turned around.

“YAH! Watch out!” Soojin shouted but it was too late. Sehun crashed into her once again.

 “Yah, that hurts.” Sehun growled as they fell on the ground. He held his head as he felt the dizzines, he saw Soojin sitting next to him also on the ground. “Yah, gweaenchana?”

“I’m fine.” Soojin said. Sehun could feel the stares from the people walking around them.            

“Come on, get up.” Sehun said as he stood up and offered his hand to her. She took it without saying a word.

“Shoot.” Soojin said as she punched Sehun.

“Yah, I’m sorry okay!” Sehun defended himself. “You were the one who ran away!”       

“Yeah! Sure I got it!” Soojin waved her hand. Something caught Sehun’s attention.

“What’s wrong with your hand?” He said as he took Soojin’s hand.

“Yah yah, let go!” Soojin tried to yank her hand off . Sehun frowned as he held her hand tighter, he saw the red bruise on her palm.

“Ahh.. you’re wounded.” Sehun said. “Let me see.”

“Aish, let it be.” Soojin said.

“Kajja, let’s go to the supermarket, and clean that.” Sehun said as he dragged her along.

 

            Back in the dorm, Younghyun was sitting soundlessly on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter