Behind Closed Doors

A Dancers' World ~ Kaixing One Shots ~

 

 

 

“This isn’t as comfortable as you think.”

For more than half an hour, Kim Jongin, mister notorious for being too cool for school on stage, had been sitting on the living room recliner with none other than Zhang Yixing perched on his lap. If he were ever to be questioned about said event he would deny it and act as if the Chinese man currently busy composing a song in his journal was nothing more than just a friendly acquaintance. That was what SM wanted, and who was he to question the company?

“Yet you haven’t made any move to remove me and leave,” Yixing said absently as he scribbled down more lyrics. They were written in Chinese and Jongin only understood about a fourth on anything jotted down.

“What are you writing about now?” He asked curiously. “It’s not another song about trees, is it?”

Yixing blinked, his stare unfocused as he looked up and over at the younger male.

“There is nothing wrong with enjoying the beauty of nature Jonginnie,” he said simply; but to Jongin it almost felt like he was being reprimanded. “Plus if I write another song about you I will never hear the end of it from Luhan and Chen.”

Jongin chuckled and wrapped an arm around the smaller singer, his nose nuzzling Yixings neck and eliciting a high pitched giggle. He may be older, but he was putty in Jongins hands and the younger knew it.

“Kim Jongin stop that!” He laughed. “You know my neck is sensitive and I can feel you breathing!”

With quick and sneaky hands Jongin removed the journal from his hyungs hands and twisted him around in his lap – Yixings legs on either side of his, attention now fully on Jongin as his hands stilled.

“I have a much better idea of how to spend our free day hyung,” Jongin breathed out in a deep tone as his lips ghosted over Yixings color bone. Really, why on earth would his hyung wear a low V neck and expect Jongin to show restraint? They already had to show a ridiculous amount of that on and off stage thanks to management. Though, it really was their own fault for not being more subtle during the spectrum promotions.

“Ya,” the elder said shakily as hands roamed around his torso. “The others are due back any minute,” He reasoned. “We cannot get things started and not finish.”

Yixing tilted his head down, motioning Jongins own head up with his hands to gaze into each-other’s eyes. He placed a light kiss on the younger dancers’ lips – Jongins hands stilling on the small of his back.

“Last time we tried Suho walked in on us and you nearly threw me across the room out of shock.”

Jongin rolled his eyes, their foreheads now connected, as he spoke. “Don’t you think you’re being a bit over dramatic hyung?”

“I had a bruise on my hip the size of my head for a week,” Yixing deadpanned. “It hurt a lot and Xiumin teased me about you being too rough with me.”

“Ok yeah, that did happen,” Jongin admitted as he rubbed soothing circles where the bruised skin use to be. “But I kicked Kyungsoo out of my room for that week so we could be alone at night and let you cuddle the life out of me – by the way did you know that you snore?”

“Now you’re the one being dramatic,” Yixing said pointedly. Jongin then made a loud obnoxious sound – something between an elephant dying and a cat being forced to take a bath in cold water – which earned him a flailing unicorn trying to assault him for such childish teasing.

“I do not sound like that!” Yixing squealed as he was wrestled onto the floor, Jongin hovering above him.

“Yes, you do.” The younger male assured. “And you’re lucky you’re warm and cute all wrapped around me or else I would have kicked you out of bed.”

Yixing scoffed, his dimples showing as he stared up at Jongin.

“You’re the one who likes to cuddle me or get his hands on me whenever possible.”

“Is this turning into one of those ‘I love you more than you love me’, type of contests?” Jongin smirked. “Because if it is, I think you’re helping me win.”

The Chinese man chuckled as he pulled the Korean male down for a long and languid kiss. They mingled like that for a few minutes before Jongin broke away, his lungs screaming for air. Yixing could see the overbearing hunger in the younger males’ eyes – his own reflecting much the same – so he knew the words coming out before Jongin could actually say them.

 “Are you sure we can’t just…”

“No,” Yixing said sternly, a smile on his lips. Jongin hung his head low.

“My unicorn is a tease,” He said with feigned misery, his eyes suddenly turning to mischief as he looked up.

Yixing didn’t have time to react as out of nowhere the younger male plopped down on to him, his arms going around his waist, and flipped them over. He laughed as Jongin closed his eyes, a satisfied smile gracing his lips.

“This is much better,” He informed, his arms still encasing Yixing. “I’m going to take a nap now, good night.”

“Ya, Kim Jongin wake up!”

Nothing.

“Jonginnie ge, at least let me get comfortable.”

The arms around him loosened slightly and he smiled before diving down and cuddling into the dancer, his head comfortable on Jongins chest.

Both performers fell asleep like that and never noticed the rest of the members enter the dorm.

“Is everyone decent?” Suho asked as he’d entered the room, his hands covering his eyes.

“Suho, stop being a baby, they’re fully clothed and asleep on the floor.” Xiumin chuckled.

“Aw,” Chen cooed. “They look so cute.”

“Yeah,” Sehun chuckled. “Kai looks manageable like this. Maybe we should let them be alone more often.”

Luhan ran to one of the bedrooms and returned with a blanket and pillow.

“Let’s just let them sleep here, they look comfortable anyway.”

Everyone agreed as the deer boy placed the pillow under Jongins head, Baekhyun helping by covering the two sleeping males with a fluffy purple blanket.

“All right,” Kyungsoo yawned, his arms going around Suho. “Let’s all go to bed, I’m tired and since they’re out here, Suho,” He looked up at their leader. “You can sleep in my room.”

Everyone groaned in unison.

“Man,” Chen sighed. “I don’t know what all our fans see in these couples. If only they knew how sappy they were, they’d understand my mental anguish.”

 

 

End.

Short and fluff, sorry, I keep writing these. But hey, at least I got more updated! Next one will be a SAD ONE SHOT, so please get ready to cry next update. Lol.