For You? Anything.

A Dancers' World ~ Kaixing One Shots ~

Requested on my tumblr Kaixing-Unicorn for one-shot wednesdays:)

Prompt: kaixing going on a date in a amusement park to ride yixing's favorite rollercoaster: the unicorn-ride ♥ p.s. it's a ride for little kids, pls?

 

TITLE: FOR YOU? ANYTHING:)

Jongdae had once told him he was whipped. Down on hands and knees, tail wagging, ‘bark when I say’ - whipped. At the time, of coarse, Jongin had waved the other male off; saying he was in no position to talk big when he himself was known to come running at the call of his girlfriend. 

Besides, Jongin didn’t care if he came off as whipped. He loved doting on his hyung. Making him smile brighter than the sun was his favorite pass time. He didn’t care that half of EXO thought he was held tight on a leash because, truthfully, he didn’t think he’d be able to live any other way.

Yes, Jongin was probably whipped but it had never bothered him. Never once had it come up to be unpleasant or cause him mental anguish. 

Except maybe now.

"Please Jonginnie?" Yixing pleaded as he tugged at his arm. Jongin had to look at the ground to keep from giving in. Maybe today wasn’t the best time to be so ready to give in to the Chinese males requests.

"Does it have to be that one," Jongin questioned. "Of all the rides here, does it really have to be that one?"

There weren’t too many things Jongin couldn’t stand seeing - bad posture or positioning in ballet being the majority of that list - but when it came to Yixing being any kind of unhappy it was all he could do to keep himself sane. He watched as his hyung let go of his arm, a dejected look on his face, and move along to another ride.

"Okay then," Yixing said as he scanned the area; his frame giving away that he was disappointing though his face betrayed nothing. "Maybe we can go on-"

"I’ll go on the ride with you," Jongin says suddenly; causing his hyung to take a step back slightly confused. 

"Jongin we don’t have to- I mean, I know it’s childish and-"

"No," Jongin says more sternly; taking Yixings hand in his. "I know you really like this ride hyung. I don’t care that the majority of the people in line for it are 6 years old; if you want to ride it I’ll go with you."

Yixing smiled as he spoke. “Are you sure?”

Jongin nodded; his own mouth forming a smile at the happy glint in his hyungs eyes. He stumbled back a few steps, chuckling, as Yixing suddenly wrapped his arms around him.

"Jonginnie you’re the best!"

'Only because you think I am, so I will be' Jongin thought as he was pulled into a line behind a bunch of screaming kids.

The ride operator looked oddly at them when it was their turn to be seated. Obviously two grown men (ok, so he was still a teen at 19 but Yixing looked younger than him anyway so what ever) going on a kids ride wasn’t very popular. At least no one questioned why Yixing was latched to his arm. Thank the heavens the disguises they had dawned where convincing. Though, it surprised them both that shades, a scarf, and beanies  were enough to fool the general public. 

After getting past the height check they boarded the small two seat cart shaped like a unicorn that would take them around the track. It was a cute little ride, sure, but the seats were definitely not meant for their bodies. Yixing laughed as Jongin fiddled with the safety belt but stopped when Jongin gave up and sat cross armed.

"That’s not safe Jonginnie," Yixing admonished as he reached over to help the younger male. The dancer glanced down as the belt clicked into place and smiled. Yixing took the chance to wrap his arms around the younger male once again.

"Thank you," He said softly into Jongins chest. "I know you don’t like stuff like this, but thank you for coming with me Jongin."

The Korean male bent down to plant  a kiss on his hyungs head. “I’d do anything for you hyung,” He admitted as the ride sped up and away onto the track; Yixing still wrapped around him. “Anything at all.”

Maybe the ride was built for 6 year olds. Maybe everyone and their grandma was giving them odd looks as they lip locked on the ride. Maybe the paint of the unicorn was too damn bright for anyone. Maybe the ride was so old that it cajoled just the right amount to knock off their hats and glasses. Maybe nearby fans got a picture of them fleeing the scene hand in hand; his dear hyung waving good bye to fans and his unicorn ride. Maybe they made out some more on the ride home, and maybe Yixing cuddled up more to the giant unicorn plushie Jongin had won for him at the amusement park than his boyfriend. Maybe Jongin didn’t mind.

Maybe Kim Jongin was whipped.

But, he wouldn’t have it any other way.

END!

 

Sorry these get to be really short guys DX I haven't had too much inspiration and the lack of Kaixing on the Kaixing/Kailay/laykai tags is killing it even worse. Not to mention I keep getting anonymous messages from Kaisoo fan(s) that feel the need to tell me my ship and I should give up writing for it. I WOULD NEVER, but cha know, it's not very pleasing to hear people tell me these things :/