Collection of 3-4 Paragraph Short Stories Pt. 2

A Dancers' World ~ Kaixing One Shots ~

Hey there readers! Sorry I haven't been updating the other stores, but writers block has hit me HARD.

So, to help, since I have this once shot collection here on AFF, I decided to challenge my tumblr followers to send me one word and I would write a whole story based on that word. Part one is up, for those who saw something like this previously, and this is part 2 of all those inboxed words.

Enjoy reading and I hope 2015 is off to a good start for all of you!


Whipped

"I AM NOT!" Kai burst out as he slammed the plush toy he’d been holding to the ground. "REPEAT, NOT, WHIPPED IN THIS RELATIONSHIP YOU STUFFED POTATO!"

Sehun arched a brow at that before pointing behind the angered dancer. Kai didn’t relax his shoulders until he turned around and realized who Sehun had been pointing at. There, at the door, was a teary eyed Yixing whimpering as he looked at his beloved stuffed unicorn - that Jongin had given him - laying on the ground.

"Jonginnie?"

Sehun scoffed, “Thats what you get dumb Jong, for calling me fat. Who’s a stuffed potato now?”

Kai didn’t have time to smother the brat as Yixing dove for their room; tears and all. Kai picked up the unicorn and ran after his hyung. The rest of the night Jongin held his Yixing begging for forgiveness. The words “I’m whipped I’m whipped, Yixing baby I’m sorry I’ll never throw our child ever again!” being kissed into his neck as the stuffed unicorn lay squished between them. In the end the Chinese male decided to cut his dancer some slack, turning to him with a smile saying, “good, cuz I’m whipped too!”


Gullible 

"You know your boyfriend is the definition of gullible, right?" Sehun asked as he and Jongin watched the team’s resident unicorn search franticly for the word ‘gullible’ on the ceiling. Jongin frowned and punched his friend playfully on the arm.

"It’s cute, and you didn’t have to be so damn rude," he growled as he left Sehuns side to wrap his arms around a now very confused Yixing. "Hyung," he whispered. "Sehuns being a prick, there is no ‘gullible’ written on the cieling. Let’s go get your ice cream and visit my puppies."

Yixing blinked a couple times before smiling a dimpled smile and nodding. Jongin glared at Sehun as he was dragged out the door and didn’t see the the smirk on his unicorns lips.

Sehun stared dumbly at the door as chen walked up to him.

"I don’t know who’s more gullible, Yixing around Jongin or Jongin around Yixing," he mused. Next to him Chen chuckled.

"For real," he agreed. "If Jongin still thinks Yixing is a willing bottom just cuz he’s so adorable he’s got another thing coming."


Chaperone

"That little rug-rat better take his arms off our daughter or so help me-"

"Jongin," Yixing says sternly. "Quit griping like some old man; our baby is 15 she can date if she wants to." Jongin watched skeptically as Yixing took a sip of his wine. "We need to show we trust her and the decisions she’s making."

"Said the one who insisted we chaperon the date," Jongin smirked. Yixing pouted.

"There is no shame in being worried."

Jongin nodded, “Agreed, so let me go over there and rip him a new one.”

A hand stopped him just as the waiter came to take their order and both parents sat down the rest of the night to enjoy their meal - eyes never leaving their daughter and her date.

When it was over, the young couple saying their good byes, both Jongin and Yixing let out a breath they didn’t know they’d been holding. After talking it out during their meal Yixing had managed to convince Jongin to let up a bit, at least around their lovely child.

"You know, I guess he’s not that bad. Maybe next time you can go by yourself," Jongin smiled as he wrapped an arm around both Yixing and his daughter. Yixing nodded and pinched her cheek. "Yeah, I think you’ve earned that, and so has he."

"There won’t be a next time," Their daughter said evenly. Both parents stilled, worried they’d been the problem as chaperons. "He said it was weird I had two dads and that you could be out in public acting like a couple so I told him there was no second date."

Yixing could feel tears in his eyes; proud of raising such a lovely human being. Jongin wrapped an arm tightly around Yixing to support himself.

"Can we hurry home now?" Their daughter asked as she pulled out her phone with a giant unicorn charm dangling from it - eyes wide and lips pouty in an attempt at aegyo. "I want to watch the rest of ‘Billy Elliot."


Kaisoo *as in, Yixing thought Kaisoo was real*

Yixing watched with knots in his stomach as the manager pointed at Kai - a very important paper in his hands.

"Kai," the plump man said happily. "You’ll get to be our next solo debut next month after Amber finishes up her promotions, congratulations!"

Every member of EXO clapped; happy that their dance machine would get to show more than just dance for once. Yixing probably clapped the loudest, wanting nothing more than to hug the life out of his favorite dance partner, but fell short when Kyungsoo patted his shoulder in admiration. It was always about Kyungsoo. Kai and Kyungsoo. Freaking ‘Kaisoo’.

Yixing looked away and tried to swallow the lump in his throat because no matter what, he wasn’t as important to Kai as their squishy Kyungsoo.

"I know its a shock since you aren’t a main vocalist," their manager added then. "So we’re doing all the details for you to help ease you into it. Like, the concept for example. Your concept is a dancer falling in love."

Yixing felt his heart sink. Great. Now he was going to have to watch Kai dance and sing about falling in love… with Kyungsoo.

"Aaaaaand," their manager chuckled. Yixing was starting to hate the sound of the man’s voice. Everything he was saying was ending him. "You get to pick a member to help you sing and compose some tracks. They can even be in the MV with you."

Dead. Zhang Yixing was going to be dead. A whole MV about Kai and Kyungsoo. A whole MV about Kai dancing for Kyungsoo. A whole MV about Kyungsoo singing for Kai. He wanted to cry because that was what was going to happen. Who else would Kai pick?

Kai lit up, blushing slightly as he looked to his far right.

"Yixing hyung."

Yixing choked. Him? Not squish soo or Hun, but him?

"Me?" he squawked (more like croaked, his throat was suddenly dry). "Why me?"

"Cuz hyung," Kai said confidently. "Its about a dancers heart, and who better understands mine than the person who I think about when I dance?"

Yixing was sure he was red but he didn’t care. That was one hell of a declaration. Later that night he’d be sitting in Kai lap writing a song for him wondering how he was so dumb to think Kai didn’t love him too. Not everything is as it seems after all.


Dance

Jongin paced around nervously in front of the gym. Inside he could hear music blaring and someone (he knew too well who) screaming counts in time to the beat. If it wasn’t cliche to say it out loud he’d have told Sehun his palms were sweaty, knees weak, and arms too heavy to even attempt what he was about to do, but Jongin wasn’t about that life.

Suddenly the music cut off and a loud “Thank you, good rehearsal guys!” was heard. Jongin didn’t know if it was possible to die of what ever level of nervousness his body had reached, but he was sure he’d find out if he actually had to step in to find Yixing.

Captain of the school’s dance crew, hip hop dancing wonder, genius student, dimple of the year, THE Chinese heartthrob, and HIS SENIOR BY 3 YEARS; Zhang Yixing was literally the perfect person. In fact, any more perfect and Jongin wouldn’t be standing ready to make an idiot of himself. Oh the sad life of a freshman. Even if he had managed to make the varsity dance team as a freshman (and become the youngest candidate for captainship in the schools history) he was still just fresh meat. Better seasoned than most in his class, but fresh meat none the less. The only reason he was even trying to woo the cute thing inside the gym was because the idea of anyone else dancing with Yixing drove him bonkers.

So there he was, nervous and ready to throw up, waiting to ask Zhang Yixing to the schools dance. Enthralled by the idea of rejection, or just as scary, acceptance, Jongin didn’t realize Yixing was standing in front of him until a hand was waved in his face.

"Jonginnie…? Are you okay?"

"HYUNG!" He jumped; causing Yixing to jump back as well - clutching his unicorn plush like life depended on it. How he was able to go from y dance crew captain to a 9 year old with a doll was beyond Jongin. "Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you, I just needed to ask you something and this was the best time to do tha-"

"Yes I’ll go with you Jongin."

"-t and it’s okay if you say -wait what?"

Jongin stared dumbly at the shorter male as he giggled and pointed at his phone.

"Sehun told me."

Jongin was going to murder Sehun later, maybe even bring him back just to kill him again, but he was going to thank him first.

"So, the dance?… "

"Only if you dance with just me."

Jongin smiled, “Deal.”


Cat

"Jonginnie~" His feline whined as he perched himself on his lap; tail wiggling around in anticipation of the attention he craved.

Jongin chuckled at his cute hybrids antics. Yixing purred when a hand ran down his spine, and clung to the Korean males chest when his sides were lovingly.

"Did my baby miss me?" He asked when the feline nuzzled his face into his neck; ears down in a sign of trust. Yixings purring grew louder as he clung to his owner - hands straying lower and lower on his lithe feline figure.

"Yes, I missed my Jongin," the hybrid said in Chinese. He retracted slightly to look at Jongin at eye level and pouted. "Why do you work so many hours? Wouldn’t you rather play with me? Do you hate me; am I being ignored?"

Jongin leaned forward and kissed his baby on the nose, earning a bright red Yixing.

"I don’t hate you Yixing," he assured. "But I have to work to spoil you rotten like I do."

"You mean like all my unicorn plush toys?" the feline blinked.

"Yes," Jongin affirmed as he let his hands roam his baby once again. He noted how Yixings eyes flutteres closed - his purring gaining volume once again - and his body arched as he touched him.

"But I’m here now," he teased; loving that Yixing was getting braver and rotating his hips in a sinful way. "Does kitten wanna play?"

Yixing mewled, face pink and eyes glazed, and bit his lip. He nodded with a, “Please, Jongin~” escaping his mouth.

Jongin told him to wrap his legs around him. Once secure, the tan male picked up his hybrid and carried him off to their room to “play”.


Hope you enjoyed it♥