Too Close For Me To Handle

A Dancers' World ~ Kaixing One Shots ~

Requested on my tumblr for ONE-SHOT MONDAYS!

 

TITLE: Too Close For Me To Handle

He watched with bated eyes as the other dancer all but kissed kyungsoo into oblivion. Granted, it was their dear members’ birthday, so Kyungsoo really did deserve to be pampered by everyone. 

However, Kai was strictly his, and his alone.

The fans, the many that had decided to come to the public event, all cheered for their favored Kaisoo ship. They snapped pictures of the dancer with his arms around the singer and laughed when Kai blew out the candles before his hyung.

Yixing didn’t hate Kyungsoo. No, he could never bring himself to hate anyone unless they harmed his family both on and off stage. He was taught to be kind, calm, and to understand before judging. Normally he was able to handle the shipping the company did. Kaisoo was a hit, just as much as hunhan and taoris, and the company made a point of selling it like hot cakes. For the most part it was no big deal; Yixing didn’t mind sharing his dear dongsaengs attention. But then…

It was never easy.

Kai showered everyone with attention, not just Kyungsoo. Even Luhan was getting more attention than he was and he was dating the korean dancer!

Yixing watched as Kai moved around the members before making a bee line to where he stood. He would have smiled if it wasn’t for the fact that the company had him schooling his features ever since he and Kai told management about their relationship.

He expected the younger male to stand next to him, cast glances, but was taken aback when Kai passed by him to get to Luhan. Yixing watched as Kai teased his best friend, making faces at him and laughing like he’d just herd the best joke of his life. The chinese male didn’t want to be jealous… but he could feel it bubbling in the pit of his stomach, festering and making him see red.

Once again Kai passed by him, ignoring his existence, in order to get to Kyungsoo. 

This is where Yixing finally snapped.

The fans had suddenly decided to start chanting out “Birthday Kiss! Birthday Kiss!~” and Yixing watched in horror as the two contemplated the act. Surely, his boyfriend wouldn’t cheat on him, in public, because a company wanted him to show PDA for the sake of sales?

His legs moved of their own accord as he raced forward, arms wrapping around the tanned dancers form, and pulled Kai away from kyungsoo. Kai seemed to be smiling at him knowingly and Yixing returned the smile though the meaning behind his was more deadly than the younger males.

"I was wondering when you would get possessive…" Kai chuckled. "You know I wasn’t really going to kiss him right?"

Yixing ignored his boyfriend as he addressed the crown who was now looking at him curiously.

"My beautiful stars don’t really want to see our dancing machine kiss innocent D.O do you?" He asked, his voice laced with a sweetness only his fans and Kai understood.

The fans were a mix of fawning over Yixing and telling him that yes, Kai should kiss someone.

"Really?" Yixing asked astaund. "Kai needs a kiss?"

"Yixing for the love of God, you can’t be serious…"

But Kai didn’t get to finish as his lips were taken over by soft kisses. He surrendered as Yixing kissed him; his body resisting as Yixing pulled away leaving him wanting more.

The fans screamed and took pictures, the masses suddenly seeming ten times more alive if that was even possible.

"There you go!" Yixing smiled as Kai wrapped an arm around him.

"My hyung," Kai smiled as he pointed to the chinese male in his arms. The fans seemed to eat it up and accept them as a ship.

"We need to finish that later," Kai whispered into his hyungs ear.

"Okay," Yixing smirked.

"You know," Kai teased. "You’re kind of hot when you’re jealous."

"Don’t get use to it, I don’t like it anymore than I like you getting too close to others."

Neither males noticed as Kyungsoo smirked at Chen and Baekhyun behind him. Nor did they notice and the two males handed money over to Kyungsoo. Much less did they notice the grumbling of the two boys who’d lost a bet and Kyungsoo who was now a few won richer.

END