Love Me Right

A Dancers' World ~ Kaixing One Shots ~

Everything was either broken or getting there when Kai entered the room. Yixings’ black lights, designed to keep bright colors neon by contrast, were thrown about. He’d seen these fits before - pent up frustration didn’t settle well with Yixing - but they’d never been this bad. The whole back of the room was decorated in shattered ceramics and torn up photos. A few pieces of furniture looked like he’d personally ripped them apart by hand, and Jongin really didn’t want to know the reason for Yixings’ bloody knuckles. 

He tentatively walked into the room; eyes never straying from Yixings defeated form on the bed, except to make sure he didn’t step on the broken glass. Yixing had a hand over his eyes as he laid there motionless. At least his breathing was even, from what Jongin could tell, so he was no longer upset.

“Get out.”

Jongin flinched at how hoarse the others voice was, but didn’t say anything.

“I said get out!” Yixing growled; raising his head up. His eyes softened when he realized who’d entered his room.

“Kai, what are you doing here?” He asked softly as he tilted his head back into the same uncomfortable position it had been in for the past hour.

Jongin sighed as he neared the foot of the bed. The blood around Yixings knuckles had dried more or less but still made the younger cringe. Seeing the glass on the floor gave him a good idea how Yixing had managed such an injury, and the photos torn up on the floor told him the rumors where indeed true.

“I would have come earlier if I had known you were gonna trash your room,” Jongin said wryly. “I heard what happened today, at school.”

Yixing tensed, his whole body going ridged.

“I heard about…”

“Don’t,” the Chinese male cut him off. “I don’t want to talk about it. What’s done is done. I should have seen it coming.”

Jongin sighed.

“She cheated on you, but it wasn’t your-”

“I SAID SHUT THE UP JONGIN!” Yixing yelled as he shot up. When his eyes locked with Jongins he sighed and lowered his tone before continuing. “I was stupid. I get that now. It was most definitely my fault because I kept letting her step on me. I should have known she would leave me without so much as a ‘sorry’…”

Jongin could have sworn his heart sank as Yixing paused.

“I shouldn’t have gotten involved. But I guess I’m no better if…”

“Yixing,” Jongin soothed as his hyung laid back and hid his face behind his hands. He walked around the messy bed, almost tripping over all the scattered things, to stand in front of Yixings legs. “It’s her loss. You did nothing wrong.”

“I did everything wrong.”

Jongin climbed onto the bed; hovering over Yixings form for a moment - hands and legs on either side - before shifting into a sitting position on the older male’s hips. When his hyung made no move to question his motives he let his hands massage the older males lower abdomen. Yixing let out a breath and relaxed for the first time in the past 3 hours. 

“What makes you say that?” Jongin finally asked after making sure his hyung wasn’t going to push him off. He’d only ever gotten away with so much, further than this actually, but in moments like this he knew Yixing craved the closeness. 

“I didn’t see her for what she was,” Yixing whispered as Jongin snuck a hand under the dark button up he had on. “… and I didn’t see you for what we already were.”

At that Jongin stilled. He’d been the one to blame for everything. 6 months ago he’d thrown a party for Chanyeols birthday and invited Yixing. It was that night Yixing met his, now, ex-girlfriend. Jongin knew, he just had a feeling, that she was as fake as it got. After a month of next to no turmoil suddenly one cold night Yixing was a mess - much like his room - because of a fight they’d had. Jongin had comforted him then too, after all, if was his fault they’d met in the first place. She was perfect on the outside; slim yet curvy, innocent yet seductive smile, with hair that cascaded down her shoulders like some goddamn chocolate fountain. Deadly she was in a pair of heels, and Yixing couldn’t keep his hands off her when she strutted around in a little black skirt. 

Maybe that was why every time he got like this Jongin came running. Ready to erase her touch with his own if only for the night.

“What do you need right now, Yixing?” Jongin whispered as he trailed lingering kisses up Yixings now exposed torso. “What do you need from me?”

Yixing wrapped a hand around the back of Jongins neck; the other still over his eyes. He gasped slightly when Jongin made himself at home with his neck - expertly nipping and away at the flesh like he’d done so many times before.

“Love me right,” Yixing spoke as he removed the hand over his eyes; neck still craned back and exposed for Jongin to lavish. His body was arching and moving along Jongins as the other kissed away. “I want- I need you to love me right. Just like you always have.”

Jongin looked up as Yixing lifted his head; their eyes locking in a heated stare.

“I need you to love me right, and I’m sorry, but I just realized I don’t ever want you to stop.”

Jongin captured his lips then, slowly and heatedly, as he gently pushed Yixing back into the mattress comfortably. 

“Promise you won’t get tired of me?” The younger asked as he broke the kiss; noses nuzzled together, breath still mingling. 

“I promise.”

END