The Power to Run, The Power to Heal.

A Dancers' World ~ Kaixing One Shots ~

Jongin knows that only one person knows how to heal him when he's hurt,  it's admitting it that he's not too sure about.

Maybe its the way the rain falls relentlessly around him like cold reminders of how battered down he's been feeling. Maybe it serves as a symbol of how much his own soul feels like its being tormented with constant questions that shouldn't even be there - but they are. Maybe the sky figured it would be best to cover him - shadow him - away from those others who could say something, disturb him, when the one thing he needs is to be left alone.

Yet, maybe it's not any of the above. Maybe he just happened to teleport here and it just so happened to be raining misery on this part of Korea. Still, he thought it was bitterly ironic that it was horrid weather that greeted him when he left the dorms.

The dorms.

He loved every band mate to a different extent but never for another reason other than the lack of seeing each other. Exo M was always away in China.

He was always away in China. Where he was from. Where the magority of s where from.

Was it the language? It was probably the language. He wanted to comfort himself by convincing his senses that it was all about a language barrier. That was why it was Kris, not him, that was celebrating with his arms around him like it was just them in the room. Everyone was so happy that Overdose was doing so well in so little time. He really should have stayed but the constant reminder of how far away he was from him was too much. So he left. Without a word to anyone other than Suho who nodded in understanding.

How fitting that the one person in his little family that had the power to heal was the one that had him constantly hurting. Sure, there were those few - they seemed so few anyway - dance practices that it was just him and Yixing; two dance machines going at it until the waking hours of the morning. Conversations in broken Korean or Chinese - Yixings Korean was actually much better now - giving them life for just "one more" run of what ever they had already rehearsed like crazy. Moments like those, when it was just him and the beautiful unicorn, that healed every wound in him. All the worry over his own dancing ability, his constant job of having to be perfect ffor the cameras,  his crumbling resolve, all of it was always put to rest around Yixing. It couldn't just be that Yixing was actually healing him, because he'd seen the male do that and it took more than words to heal someone,  more like Yixing was just a drug in his own way.

A sweet healing drug that knocked Jongin on his every time he tried to overdose on it. Somethign he just couldn't say out loud.

He looked up to the setting sun, a rainbow forming in its wake and stretching over the horizon like a beacon of fragile beginnings after a relentless thunderstorm. How he wished he could have a calm after the storm and that the mirage in front of him of a soaked and running Yixing was actually real.

Wait what?

Jongin jumped down from the large rock he'd been perched on and watched in amazed shock as, sure enough, Yixing ran at lighting speed - completely drenched from the rain head to toe - right at him. He didn't snap back from his daze until the smaller male crashed into him; arms wrapping around him with such desperation that Jongin really had to stop himself from falling over.

"Hy-Hyung...?"

", thank God you're ok. Do you have any idea how worried I was?"

Jongin thought for a moment.

"You where worried?"

"Of coarse I was worried!" The older male yelled, his face still buried in Jongins chest. "Did it not occur to you that its freezing out here and its been raining all sorts of hell since this morning?!"

Jongin was speechless. He didn't think anyone other than Suho had noticed his leaving.

"Hello!" Yixing looked up at the younger male. "Are you listening to me Kim Jongin? Am I speaking Korean or do I have to switch over to Chinese to get the point across to you?"

"How did you know I was gone?"

The look on the younger males face was curious and affectionate and Yixing faultered for a moment; his face went a shade of red.

"What, you thought we wouldn't notice?"

"So then," Jongin looked around. "Where is everyone else if they noticed too?"

Yixing looked down. "Well... I ... they... I ...".

Jongin frowned.

"Did Suho tell you?"

Yixing looked up surprised. "What?"

"Leader told you I left, right? That's why you're here. He asked you to find me?"

He was tired of trying to take too much of this beautiful dancer before him only to feel the horrible crash afterward. With a shove,  Jongin moved away from the healer and went to try to hop back up on the rock.

"Leave. I don't want to go back or talk to anyone."

Eyes wide with the start of tears that the younger didn't see, Yixing lunged forward once more and hugged Kai from behind. Jongin, once again surprised, stood still and let it happen. He could feel the other trembling. Was he crying?

"Kim Jongin I came out here into this horrible weather to find you because I noticed as soon as you left the room that you weren't coming back!"

As soon as he herd those words Jongin turned around and faced a now crying Yixing. His heart sank when he saw the other male shedding tears.

"Hyung I ..."

"Suho didn't order me out here ok? I came out here on my own when I asked him if he knew of your leaving. No one had to tell me!"

Yixing looked up and Jongin forgot how to breathe as the older male lifted up onto his toes and kissed him. Softly, almost too sweet to even discribe was how it happened in the cold wet weather around them. Before Jongin could close his eyes to savor the action more deeply the other pulled away.

Yixing looked into Jongins eyes and it seemed like the world around them disappeared. The healing ability. One that Jongin could only dream of having to cure his usually lonely and solitary deminor. A beautiful gift that was bestowed on a person that didn't even need to use it on him, because Yixing was all he ever really needed.

"Jongin," the smaller male spoke a soft smile played on his lips. "I always notice you first in any room. I always notice you first when you leave. You teleport all over the place when youre upset and expect no one to know where you go, but i can follow you anywere. You know why?"

Jongin nodded. His heart was beating hard.

"The same reason you heal me using only your words and your touch."

"I'm sure your powers can get you anywhere but I would rather be here with you than anywhere else."

Jongin smiled and bent down for one last kiss.

"Me too."