Lovely Date

I Married Him ?!

 

Sungha Jung - Hoot (SNSD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldjt6uvoIU&feature=feedlik

 

Tomorrow is the day.I can’t believe it.The day passed just like that.I call Hyo Jin.

“Hyo Jin-ah,are free right now?” hope she’s agree.I’m pretty boring right now.

“Mian Min Ji.I’m with my boyfriend.We’re on date.” she felt guilty.Haish..i could die being here alone without any activity to do.Suddenly i’ve remember a number that he give me before.It’s Gong Chan!I tried to dial the number,and he picked up!YAHOO!!

“Yobseyo?” OMG!!It’s Gong Chan speaking with me!

“Umm..It’s me,Min Ji.The girl you’ve met at the studio.” Woooaah..i’m very nervous.

“Oh!I remember you!Woa!I really waited your call.” You could hear he’s exited.

“Really?Sorry for the late call.I’m afraid i might disturbed you.”the truth is,i’ve forgot.Sorry Gong Chan oppa.

“Haha,it’s okay.Are you free right now?Maybe we can meet?” eeh?Is this real?Is he asking me out?Lucky!

“Yeah!Sure.” i controlled my voice.I don’t want him to know i’m fangirling him right now.

 

I arrived at the park – our meeting place – a bit earlier.I’m exited! >W< .Then someone tapping my shoulder.It’s Gong Chan!He’s wear a cap and a sunglasses to hide his identity.But still,i manage to recognize him.

 

“Am I late?” he’s panting hardly.Is he running?

“No!I come a bit early.Sorry to make you running here.” I take out my handkerchief and hand it to him.

“Thanks.You look cute today.” He smile and give his cute wink.Oh Really,i’m dying.

“T-thank you.So..what are we going to do today?”calm down Min Ji!

“I’ll treat you my favourite ice-cream!Let’s go!” he grabbed my hands and walk to the shop.My face turned into tomato.He even touched my hand!no,grabbing my hand!You shouted in your mind.

Your heart beating hard.

 

He bought 2 cones of ice-cream and we sat on the bench a the park.

“So how your hand?It is okay?” he lean to me.Quickly i stop him.Showed him my palm.

“It’s alright now!Thanks to your magic!” Flustered in red.I bet he can see my face right now.

“See,I’ve told you right?hehe.” he grins.UWAAAH!!He’s really cute.I want to take picture of him right now and show off to BANA!

“Oh!Before i forget,let’s take picture.I want to keep a picture of us!I want to show it to my hyung!” he takes out his phone.Uwaa,he can read my mind?Amazing!

“Sure!I would like too.” I lean closer to him.

CLICK!

The picture come out well.

 

We spent our ‘date’ until evening.Gosh,I wish i can stop the time.He sent me home.

“Thank you Min Ji.I’m happy spending my time with you today.” He smile.That should my line babo.

“I’m happy to spend my day with my bias too.hehe”

“Oh,and can you call me oppa?Please~” he makes puppy eyes.I nodded slightly while blushing.

I give him the sweetest smile ever before we part.I really love Gong Chan Shik!Why it’s not him who will become my future-husband?

 

 

AH!I forgot!Tomorrow is my wedding day!