Meeting bias

I Married Him ?!

 

UKISS -  Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXrGLfewsQo )

“Min Ji-ah” someone tapping my shoulder.

“Hmm..What is it Hyo Jin?” she took a seat in front of me.Looking directly onto my face.

“Woaah,don’t look me like i’ve done something terrible.What do you want?” fix my position,making my sit more comfortable

“Tell me what happen yesterday!I’m pretty exited to know!!” she shouted happily.

“Yaa!I’m in trouble here!Don’t feel happy there.” I’m pout.Yeah,i’m in big trouble.

“Okay okay,sorry.Now tell me.”

“Hmm..the groom is..Hyun Seong..from Boyfriend band.” Slowly,i finished my sentence.

“WHAT?!Really?You are lucky Min Ji!”
“I’m lucky?What’s the luck?Getting married in such young age.I even didn’t have any boyfried.”

“Aish..you’re getting married with a celebrity.Plus aren’t he handsome?You really don’t know how to be thankful Min Ji-ah?” she babbling,keep saying that i’m lucky and such.

“By the way,where’s Chi Hoon oppa?He didn’t coming?” i streched my neck,looking for Hyo Jin’s boyfriend.

She sighed heavily.”He’s been busy with his photoshoot lately.”

“hmm..How bout we visit him?At his studio?I really want to see Chi Hoon oppa working!” before she could answer,i stand up and grabbed her hand.

We’re going to Model’s Studio!

 

As soon we’ve arrive,Chi Hoon found us.He looked pretty happy.

“Jagiya!Min Ji!Why are you here?Do you come to visit me?!” he hugs Hyo Jin and kiss her forehead.

“Babo,of course.You’ve been busy with your work.I missed you soo much!” she hugs Chi Hoon oppa,and i could see his cheeks turns pink.

“Aww..So sweet.But looking at both of you makes me want to vomits! “ i closed both my eyes and my mouth.

“YAAAH! KIM MIN JI!!!” she try to smack me.I stick my tongue at her and run away.

 

Suddenly,I bumped into someone and both of us fell on the floor.I cried in pain.

“Are you alright miss?Did you hurt somewhere?” he lend his hand to help me stand up.

“Ouch..It’s okay.”There’s blood at my palm. Without looking the owner of the hand,i accept it and stand up.Then I lift my head.

 

BA-THUMP!OH MY GOD!!

It’s Gong Chan Shik!Why is he in this studio?This must be a fate!

 

He’s standing in front of me with his killer smile.Am I dreaming??I pinched my cheeks.Ouch,It’s hurt.Means this is real!

“Are you sure you are alright miss?” he waved his hand in front of my face with worried face.

“Ah!Yeah.Sorry for bumping onto you.” I bowed politely.Then he lean closer to me.Grabbing my hands.

“Look,there’s scratched here.” He takes out something from his wallet.”Which one do you like?Elephant pattern of frog one?” he showed his band-aid makes me chuckled.I don’t know he would keep such cute thing.

“Umm..Frog!”

“Okay.He blows my wound and put the band-aid.I keep looking at the floor.I don’t want he to look my red tomato face right now.

“Umm..T-Thank you.”takes my hand back and bowed to him.

“Wait,i didn’t put my magic on you yet.”He took my hands.

“Magic?”

“Yup.” He closed his eyes “Pain pain go away!” he blows on my palm and smile.”Done!”

I can’t hide my laugh and burst.

“Yaa,it’s work you know.My mom always do that to me.”he pouts.

“I’m sorry,but it’s cute!”I like when he do cute expression.That’s why he’s top in my bias list.

“By the way,I’m your number one fan.Can i get your autograph?” i take out a piece of paper and a pen,hand it to him.

“Jinjah?Omo,soo sweet.Thank you.What your name sweetie?””Min Ji,Kim Min Ji.”i grin.

“What a cute name.” He give me eye smile.

After he done giving his autograph,he scribbled something on the top of the paper.

“It’s my number.I hope we can talk later.Bye Min Ji!” He gives his cute wink and walk away.

 

My eyes widen.Is it true?This is Gong Chan’s number?WOAAH!!I’m really lucky today.Quicky i save his number in my phone and keep the paper in my wallet.I won’t ever forget this moment.