Shopping

I Married Him ?!

 

BOYFRIEND - Don't Touch My Girl 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSfaMJbaYPs)

Sunday morning.As usual,I will wake up and prepare breakfast.But since I’d sprained my ankle,Hyun Seong didn’t give me a chance to do any works.He treats me like I’m pregnant woman.Wait,pregnant?No way!

You smelled something nice coming from the kitchen.You walk slowly to the kitchen and found Hyun Seong cooks your breakfast.Suddenly you accidentally bump into the vase and you manage to save it from broken into pieces.

“You’re awake?Are you alright?Why don’t you called me?” Hyun Seong runs towards you.Helping you to stand up.

“You’re busy with your breakfast.Moreover,should I call you everytime I want to move?It’s a  burden!” you chuckled and sit on the chair.

“ I don’t mind.As long as your ankle haven’t recover.” He smiles.

“Hyun Seong!” you smack his shoulder lightly.

Nowdays you seems to be more intimate and less awkward towards Hyun Seong.Maybe it’s time for you to love him?MAYBE.

 

“Do you want to eat breakfast?” he asked you.

You nodded and he serve you a plate of fried rice.

“Don’t you have your work or dance practice today?” you asked while eating.

He shakes his head.”I only have photoshoot.But it’s in evening.Do you want to go with me?”

“Hmm..maybe?Is other boyfriend member there?” at least you could play with others while waiting for them.

He nodded.

“So you’re free this morning?” you asked again.

He nodded. “Why?Do you have something to do?”

“We need to buy our household items.”you takes out a white paper and began to write the things you need to buy.

“Do you want to go together?It’s our first outing.” He smiles.

“But can you go out with me?Our marriage is...”he shut your mouth.

“It’s okay.I will wear my disguise.” He smiles.

You nodded.At least you won’t feel bored waiting at home alone.

He wear a black hoodie and a shades.

After a few minutes,you reached to the supermarket.He lift you and puts you into the cart.

“Yaah!Put me down!It’s embarassing!!” you strugled to get out.

“Just sit here quietly.” He smile and began to push the cart.

“But I’m heavy!” you pouts.

“Don’t talk too much or I’ll kiss you.” he tapped your nose and winked.

You blushed hard and turned your face.

He pushed the cart to the things you want to buy.

 

“Anything left?” he asked while checking at the list.

“Nope.I think we’re not missing anything.” You shakes your head.

“Are okay with the payment?It’s a lot!” you checked the resit.

“Are you underestimated your husband?” he wink and pinched your cheek.You pouted and ignores him.Well,he’s a celebrity.He must be rich aren’t him?And both of his parents are rich.So no problem right?You nodded.

You walked around while waiting for Hyun Seong to pay then accidently you bump into a woman.

Both of you fall ont he floor.You pick up the woman’s things and appologize.Hyun Seong saw and he rushed towards you.

 “I’m sorry.” Again,you bowed to the woman.The woman nodded.

“It’s okay.” She smiles.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” he checked your legs.

You nodded.He sighed.”I’ve told you to stay right?”

You didn’t answer.Feeling guilty.

“Both of you must be newly weds right,mister?” the woman asked with a smile.

Both of you aren’t aswering and just nodded.You could see Hyun Seong’s cheeks turns pink.

“May be happy newly weds.I hope you will get a healthy child.” The woman smile and bowed.

“Thank you.” Hyun Seong smiles and bowed politely.

My heart beating fast.CHILD?OMG!

Then suddenly my phone ringing.It’s Gong Chan Oppa!

 

“Yobseyo?” carefully you pick up the phone.

“Min Ji!It’s me Gong Chan!” he sounded cheerful like usual.

“Why didn’t you call me for such a long time?I missed you” he claimed.Your cheeks turns pink.Thank god he can’t see you.

“Aww,I’m sorry.I afraid i might be bother oppa.”

“It’s okay.What are you doing right now?” he asked.

“Buying household items.How bout you,oppa?” you glance Hyun Seong.Hope he didn’t hear it.

“I’m at my studio,doing dance practice for our comeback.”Comeback?Hurray~!!

Hyun Seong walked towards you after he done paying the things.

“Ah!I need to go now oppa.I’ll call you later.Bye!” quickly you end your conversation.

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

Who is she calling?Why she looks rushing to end the call?And..Oppa?

“Who is it?” i asked her normally.

“It’s my friend!” she stutered.Hmm..something not right here.She avoided me.Maybe it’s her friend after all.I don’t really mind.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V – 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lately Hyun Seong become more handsome and manly~

I love his new hairstyle~KYAAAH~ fangirling XD