Cancel ?

I Married Him ?!

 

 

SNSD - Baby Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1bOy2N0kqM&feature=related )

“YAAAAHH!!WAKE UPP!!!” Hyo Jin shouted.

“Yaa,what is it?It still early in the morning.Let me sleep.” You cover your ears,continue sleeping.

“Wake up sleepyhead,it’s already 7.15.Don’t you have school today?” she pulled your pillow.

“WHAAT!?” rushed to the bathroom without replying her.

 

 “Min Ji! Hurry up!Are you going to eat that calender as your breakfast?” Hyo Jin asked.

“Aishh..” You scratching your head.This is not okay.

“What’s wrong?” Hyo Jin sat beside you.Grabbing the calendar from you.

“Next week...It’s B1A4 fansigning..” you mumbled sadly.”It’s the same day as the wedding held out”

“So?” she gave you a confused look.

“Aigoo,since when your brain become this slow?I already brought that expensive ticket with my own money!” facepalm.You really want to meet them..

“And it’s their first fansigning..” you continue mumbling.

 

Do I really need to cancel it?Haish..

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

“Yeeeees?What is it?” you walked to the door,opening it.It’s your brother.

“What is it?” you look at him with your annoyed face.

“Don’t give me your ugly face.” He piched your cheeks.Continue his talk.” Are you free this evening?After your school?”

“Hmm..?Yeah,pretty free.Why?”

“Your mother-in-law called this morning.She want to invite you to go with her at 4 o’clock.Better for you to get ready,okay?”

“Umm..okay” you replied,unwiling.“Well..Oppa?”you looked up to him.

“What?” he faced you.

“Umm..about the wedding date...can we replace it to another day?How about on Sunday?”you make puppy eyes,hope he agree.

“Well..I guess it can’t be Min Ji.Mr.Shim told me that she already ordered the wedding card.” He nodded.

“EHH..WHAT?”

“What’s wrong with that?You have date?” he looked at you,frowned.

“Hell no!Just forget what i’ve said.”you grabbed your bag,ready to go to school.

If I told him the reason,I’m sure he would kill me right away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if the picture above are quite..hmm...abstract? XD