Baby

I Married Him ?!

 

 

(A/N) He's forever my bias XD

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

I knocked the door a few times but there’s no answer.Is something happened?

Hurriedly I opened the door and finds Min Ji sleeping on the couch with the tv was on.

I sighed heavily and walked to the couch.I kneeled on the floor beside the couch.Analysing her angelic sleeping face.Slowly I streached out my hand and caressed her fluffy cheek.And..what is this scratched?Bruised?

She stirred and winced when I slightly touched the bruise.Quickly I pull back my hand.

I want to let her sleep but her face looks very pale.

I nudged her softly hoping for her to tell me everything.

“Jagiya?”

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

“Jagiya?” you felt someone nudging you softly.You force yourself to open your eyelids.

“Jagiya?Why are you sleeping on the couch?And why did your face looks so pale?” he cares your cheeks with his worried face.

“Watching tv.” You pointed to the tv, “Do you want something to eat?I’ll cook it for you.” You tried to get up but since you hurted your legs,you couldn’t stand properly.You winced in pain but tried to endure it.Hyun Seong stopped you and pushed you back to the couch gently.

“No no.I’ll get it by myself later.You didn’t look good..fever?”He put his hand on your forehead and frowned when it felt hot.He took the seat in front of you. “You’re boiling up,” Hyun Seong said worriedly.”Why didn’t you call me?”

“I-I don’t know..” you shook you head.You didn’t notice you that you had a fever.

He lifted you in his arms and carry you bridal-style to the bedroom.Gently he put you on the bed,making you comfortable.

“I’ll be back.Just sit here quitely.” He peck your cheeks before leave the room.

 

You sighed heavily.Even a light fever would make him worried,what about all these bruise?

You straightened up your position and leaned against the headboard,rubbing your temple. Thirty minutes later,Hyun Seong walked in with a tray in his hands.

“Here,I made you chicken porridge,your favourite.” He placed you the tray on your lap. “I had to call mom and asked her how to make this.” He told you and you blinked a few times before giving him a warm smile.

“Thank you oppa.”

“If it’s for you,I’d do anything.Now,let me feed you.” He exclaimed.

“Oppa,I’m sick,not disabled” you and he chuckled before shaking his head.

He blew softly on the food and lifted the spoon up,bringing it closer to your mouth.You giggled before taking a sip.

“This is good!” your eyes widen and he chuckled.

“And look who’s cooking this.” He grinned. “ Now let’s finish this and get you to bed.”

 

After you finished up your food and taken your medicine,Hyun Seong set you up on the bed and tucked you in.

“Sleep okay?Anything just call for me.I’ll be at the living room.” He kiss your forehead.Before he walk left the room,you stop him. “Hmm?What is it jagiya?” he turned to you.

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

She tugged my shirt.Maybe she want to tell me about the bruised?Quickly I turned to her.

“Hmm?What is it jagiya?”

She seems hesitate “ Umm..umm..”

I went closer to her and waiting for her to continue. “Something wrong?” I tugged strands of her hair behind her ears.

“I-I...Ca-Can you sl-sleep here tonight?” she whispered.Loud enough for me to hear it.

I chuckled to hear it.That’s what she want to said about?But still I feel dissapointed because she didn’t want to tell me about her bruised.

“Are you sure?” I .Her face turns pink before she slowly nodded.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

“Okay.” He climbs over to you so that your back faces him.He wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you closer.You face couldn’t went red anymore.You could feel his heart beating fast.Is he embarassed too?

“Hyunnie Oppa” you called his name.

“Hmm?”

“I-I love you.” quickly you grabbed your pillow to cover the redness on your face.

He chuckled,tightening his hands and pulled you closer to him,that your back is really against his chest.“I love you too Shim Min Ji”.Kissing the back of your head gently.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To new subbie,thank you very much~!

I hope you did enjoy my fanfic 

Forever loving you guys XD