Lotte World

I Married Him ?!

 

Supercell - Perfect Day

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov-gDamXEE&feature=related )

 

“Lotte World?!!Omo!!Are you real oppa?!” you are so exited since it’s your first time being here.

“Is this your first time here?” he laughed.

You nodded exitedly.

“I’ve been here with my hyung once.Let me show you what the best thing here.” He winked and holds your hand.You could feel a heat coming to your face.

 

He brought you to The Viking.You could see a huge ship swaying left and right fastly making your heart beating hard.Woooaah..this thing is scary!!

“I’ve remember that Sandeul hyung had to sing a song while riding this thing.Haha,you should look at his face.Terrible.” he laughed.I’m sure he’s having his happy moment with .

“Do you really riding this?” you asked him.Actually,you’re pretty scary to ride this thing.

“Yeah.My hyung told me that my face looks like i’m gonna cry.”

Really?wow..

“So are we going to ride this thing?I mean..” you want to make sure.

“Why not?Are you afraid?” he teasing you.

“No I’m not!” you insissted.

Both of us ride the ship after waiting for a long queue.

Before the ship start swaying,Gong Chan whispered to me “ If you’re scary,you can hold my hand.” He offered his hand to you.

You just laughed and ignored him.

And guess what?You even nearly hugging him.

 

Then he brought you to a place where you could see the snow.It is so pretty.You also had took a few oof photos with him under the snow.

*I wish I could have a photo of me and Hyun Seong like this*

 

“Oppa,are you hungry?” both of you resting on the bench.

He nodded. “Do you want to eat something?I’ll buy it for you.”

“No,I’ve cooked something for you.” You took out the curry bread from your bag.

He takes a bite and his eyes widen.

“Woooaah!Delicious!” he keeps munching the food.

You chuckled at he’s eating.

“Eat it slowly oppa,you might choking!” you lend him a bottle of water.

After taking a sip he continue eating. “ Did you made it by yourself?”

You nodded and smiles.

“You should cooks for me everyday!” he giggles.Aww..cute oppa.

“You want some more?” you lend at him.

“I want to save some for my hyung!I want them to taste it too!” he shakes his head.He’s a good maknae.

“I can make for them later.Don’t worry.” You chuckled.Not only BOYFRIEND,but Gong Chan oppa also loves your curry bread.

“Really?!Thank you Min Ji-ah!” he took the bread and eat it.

You just shook your head to see him eating.

 

You looks at your watch,it’s 8pm.I need to go back now.I don’t want Hyun Seong oppa to be worry about me.

“Do you want to go back now?” he asked after seeing you keeps looking at your watch.

You nodded. “ I don’t want my husband to get worried.

“Owh..I’m forgot that you’re already married...” he whispered.

“Hmm?What is it oppa?” you can’t hear it clearly.

“No,nothing.Let’s get back now.I’ll send you home.” He smiles.

 

*After reaching my house,he just waves at me and drive away.Why did Gong Chan suddenly changed?Did I do anything wrong before?*

 

You entered the house and finds Hyun Seong lying on the couch.He’s having a deep sleep.Have him eaten his dinner?

“Umm..Oppa..” you shakes his shoulder lightly.

“Hmmm....” he just mumbling.He’s eyes aren’t opening.

“Have you eaten?”

“Hmm...yess...” the he continue to sleep.You sighed.

You went to the bedroom and takes out the blanket.You covers his body with it.You lean closer and kiss his forehead.

“Goodnight oppa.”

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I saw a man in the car.But he didn’t get out from the car and just dashed away.

Is that the friend that she said?Aish..I forgot to ask her wheather it’s a man or woman!

I fakely sleeping on the couch before Min Ji enter’s the house.

 

She walks towards me and shakes my shoulder lightly and asked me about dinner.I’m just mumbling to her.I could hear she’s sighing.

She walks to the bedroom and takes out a blanket before covering me with it.She also giving me a kiss on my forehead before leaving to the bedroom.

I don’t know why I’m acting like this.

Am I jelous of that man?

Aishh..troublesome.

I’m feeling guilty to do that to Min Ji.

 

I walked to her room.Slowly I opened the door and finds she’s already sleeping.

I tiptoed to her bed and sat beside it.

I lean closer to her and kiss her cheek and her forehead.

“Fogive this pabo man,jagiya.I love you.” I caressed her fluffy cheeks before leaving her bedroom.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From Tumblr :

    

  

 

Geee Key...how dare you XD