Date

I Married Him ?!

 

 

After School BLUE - Wonder Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huRLvcrEfBQ )

“How about next week?” Mr. Shim added.

“WHATT?!!” you shouted out, not aware with your sudden act.

Then all of their eyes turned to you, looked at you in curious.

“A-ah sorry,sorry..I didn’t mean to.” you said and lowered your head.

“You haven’t told her, have you?” Mr. Shim turned your brother.

“Ah, hahaahaa,” your brother laughed nervously.

“Well, our pretty Min Ji, actually we already talked about this 2 months ago. So, to be honest, we almost done with preparation.” Mr. Shim explained.

 

“W-what?” you said in disbelief than looked to your brother in disappointed look. Your brother avoided your gaze.He knows you’re angry at him.

“Okay, next week on Saturday will be a special day for all of us!” Mr. Shim said joyfully.

“And about wedding dress plus their wedding ring, I’ll take care about it. I’ll bring both of them with me along this week.” Mrs. Shim said happily.

“I’m so sorry to bother you, as if her mom..” your brother said but Mrs. Shim cut him off.

“Aish, It’s okay Min Hwan. What’s it with that regret, she must be happy to see her pretty sister get married.” she said softly.

 “Well, it has been late of night anyways.” Your brother said.

“Oh yes, that’s right.” Mr. Shim replied.

“We are going to meet again okay? For the preparation?.” He added.

“Okay, I’ll go to your office, maybe this Friday.” Your brother replied and got up from his seat.

“I’ll wait you then, Thank you so much Min Hwan! It’s my pleasure to  meet you and your cute little sister.” He shaked your brother’s hand and then looked at you.

 

You blushed when you heard his praise.

“Kamsahamnida Mr.Shim.” You bowed politely.

“Omo, look how nice she is!” Mrs.Shim then approached you and hugged you tight. From her shoulder you could see that Hyun Seong guy just stared at all of you, poker faced.

*Oh my God, look at him! Is he still alive?Gezz…* you asked to yourself.

 

Then she pulled you away.

“Omonaa..Don’t you know how happy I am to get you as a part of my family??” she said with teary eyes.*Ohmy, now what happened to this Auntie??*

“A-ahh..K-Kamsahamnida Mrs.Shim..” you gave her a faked smile. You know she has such a good feelings toward you, but still it just felt a little awkward for you.

“I-I’m sorry, I’m just this sensitive.” She said as wiping her tears with her handkerchief.

“You know,since your parents died in accident,they told us to take care of you as you’re our daughter.You must be a strong girl Min Ji.”

Your eyes suddenly become teary.You’re touched.For a long time,you really miss your parents.

 

Then she turned to his son.

“Yah! What are you doing there, stood like a stone!” she scolded that guy.

“Pffft!” You almost brust into laugh but you held it back.

Then he came near, pouted.

*Hahaa! He pouted! Finally he showed a human expression! Well, that’s enough to prove he is alive than nothing.Well it’s kinda cute* you chuckled to yourself.

 After saying goodbye, you with your brother walked out from the room, then out from that restaurant, heading to the car and went home.

“How could you Oppa, didn’t told me such that long time.” You broke the silence.

“Hahhh..” he sighed. You just stared out of window.

“Mianhe Min Ji-ah, but I bet I’ll just ruin your life if I told you that earlier.” Your brother said.

“You’ve ruined it in the end.” You replied, coldly.

“Mianhe Min Ji-ah..Let’s face this together okay? I promise you’ll get a great life after this marriage.” He said and your back. You didn’t replied instead cried silently.

*You think I’ll be happy to live with a guy who even don’t now how to speak? I must be crazy...*