Secret

I Married Him ?!

Sigh.So bored.

You’ve been looking through all the channel from tv but none of them caught your eyes.

Ding Dong~

Hyun Seong’s back?No way.It’s too early.You walked to the door and opened the door.

“Hello~” a man’s voice heard.

“Channie oppa!"you yelled out happily to find out the man standing in front of you is Gong Chan.

“How are you doing?Long time no see.” Gong Chan waved.

You were about to reply him but stopped when you saw he’s not alone.There were 4 other men standing behind him.

“Omo!It’s B1A4!!” You yelled out.

“Annyeong Min Ji-ssi~” Sandeul greet you with a little wave.

“Not going to invite us in?” Baro joked,earning a slapped from Sandeul.

“Yaa!It’s rude.”

“Umm..it’s not like I’m not going to let you guys in but..well..I’m the only woman here so it’s a bit..” you hesitate to tell them.What will people think?Letting 5 guys into the house?

“We’re understand.That’s why we’re deciding to take you out to the park.” Jin Young explained.You sighed in relief and nodded.

“Give me a minute to dress up.” You rushed to the bedroom without waiting for their reply.

 

-Gong Chan’s P.O.V-

“Yaa,is that the girl you told us earlier?” CNU asked.

I nodded.

“She’s so cute!I love her expression” Baro said.

“Oh!Oh! And she’s adorable.Look at her face when she’s flushed.” Sandeul added.
“So she’s your crush huh?”Jin Young asked.

My eyes widen. “Shh!Hyung,she’ll heard you!”

“Back.Am I missing anything?” Min Ji back from changing her clothes from a plain shirt to a  fluffy dress.Aww..she’s so cute.
“Nothing.Let’s go.”

-End of Gong Chan’s P.O.V-

“Oppa cooked this?” you asked CNU and he nodded.

“How does it taste?”

You put up your thumbs up “Delicious!Oppa must teach me how to cook this.”

“CNU hyung is our omma in our dorm.”Sandeul interupted with his mouth full with food.

“Eww,don’t talk while eating!” Baro pushed Sandeul away.

You chuckled.They acted no different than BOYFRIEND.Childish and playful.

“So Min Ji,tell us about yourself.” Jin Young asked.

“Gong Chan oppa didn’t tell you anything?” they shook their head.

“Aish,why must I tell them everything?” Gong Chan sighed.

Soon all the attention were on you.

“Hmm..I’m Min Ji.17 years old..hmm..hobby,cooking!” you give them a simple introduction.

“Tell us more!” Baro yelled and others agreeing.

“Do you live there alone?” CNU asked.

You shook your head slightly. *Should I tell them about my marriage?* you wonder.

“Okay,no more question.Min Ji will felt uncomfortable if hyung asked her too detail.” Gong Chan pushed you aside.

“It’s been 2 hours since we’re here.It’s time we should send her home.” Gong Chan added and Jin Young agreed.

 

All of them sent you home and bids you goodbye.Before you enters your house,a hand grabbed your waist.

“Hey,a minute.” Gong Chan stopped you.

“What is it oppa?”

“About your marriage,don’t tell them.Make it secret.”

“Eh?But wh-“ he shut you.

“Okay?” he insisted.

You nod slightly.

“Okay.See you next time.” Gong Chan waved.

“Make sure you message or inform me earlier.No more surprise.”

He chuckled. “Okay okay.I got it.” He said before went to the other member.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TADAAAH~!!

I keep my promise right?

Actually I've been writen this chapter loong time ago but i debated myself to post it.

When I went through all these chapters,I couldn't hold my laugh.All I can see is my choding writing!

Actually,I've been promoting my new fanfic but I saw that only this fanfic's subscribers increase.Not the one I'd promoted.

By the way, really thanks for the new subscribers.