Changed

I Married Him ?!

Gee - SNSD ( dance ver.)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=9HH4djad8wA)

- to all SNSD fans,it's a joke.sorry~-

 

You woke up and finds Hyun Seong are not in the house.You tried to call him a few times but seems he’s not picking it up.

*What’s wrong with him today?Is he that busy?Haish..*

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I woke up early today and went to studio.Seems like I’m avoiding Min Ji.I..I just need times to clear my mind.

My phone keeps ringing.I know it’s Min Ji.I didn’t even bother to pick it up.

Then a text came.

 

Min Ji :

Sorry to disturb you.I just want to make sure you already eat your breakfast.Take care :)

 

I didn’t reply her text.I’m sorry Min Ji..

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

You packed your things and go to school.

 

“Yaah,whats with that long face?” Hyo Jin pats your back.

“Hmm...nothing” you tried to smile.

“I’ve known you for 10 years.I know how you ‘actually’ smile Min Ji.”

You sighed heavily.

“Hyun Seong.” you lift your face.

“What’s with him?Did he make you cry?He hurts you?!” Hyo Jin shouted.

“No!It’s just..I could feel he’s been avoiding me.He didn’t pick up my calls and didn’t reply my text.I don’t want to blame him..maybe he’s busy..” you explained.

“Min Ji,like you said before,maybe he’s busy.They’re practicing for their comeback right?” you nodded lightly.You began to smile.

“Thanks Hyo Jin-ah.I love you so much.” You hugs her shoulder.

 

School ended quickly you rushed up to the Starship Building.Hoping to find Hyun Seong there.

 

While searching for him,you felt someone tapping your shoulder.You turned to see Kwang Min and Young Min behind you.

“Noona!What are you doing here?” Kwang Min approached you with his bright smile.

“Umm..I’m searching Hyun Seong.Do you know where he is?”

“He’s with Dong Hyun hyung at the record room.You want me to take you there?” Young Min offering.You nodded and walk with them to the record room.

As soon you reached the room you only saw Dong Hyun alone.

“Oh!Min Ji!What’s bringing you here?” Dong Hyun walks towards you.

“Hyung,where is Hyun Seong hyung?I thought he with you.” Young Min asked Dong Hyun.

“Owh,he’s went to the toilet.” Both of the twins nodded. “ Young Min,Kwang Min,can both of you leave us alone for a minute?I need to talk something with Min Ji.”

“Umm..Okay.” Kwang Min pulled Young Min out from the room.

You take a sit beside Dong Hyun.

“Umm..Min Ji-ah..do you know what’s wrong with Hyun Seong lately?” Dong Hyun showed his worried face.

“Hmm?Nothing wrong with him.Why?” you adjust your sit.Feeling uncomfortable.What’s with Hyun Seong?

“Something distracting his mind lately.He wasn’t fully focus while practicing.He done many mistakes.Our comeback are coming soon.I’m really worried bout him.”

“Really?” you disbelieve.Dong Hyun nodded tiredly.

“I-I’ll do something about this.I really don’t know what’s happen to him.I’m sorry.” You apologize.

“It’s okay.I thought something wrong with your marriage.I’m just worry bout him.Thank you Min Ji.” Dong Hyun gave you a warm smile.

Your conversation stops when Hyun Seong back from the toilet.You could see his shocked expression.

“Min Ji?What are you doing here?” Hyun Seong walk towards you.

“Just visiting.” You smile to him.

“Hyun Seong,you can rest for a few minutes.I want to see other member at the studio.”

You and Hyun Seong excuse yourselves and take a walk at the park.

“Oppa,are you alright?” you started your cenversation.

“...Yeah..” he responded slowly.You know something bothering his mind.You stopped walking and turned to Hyun Seong.                                                                                                         

“Oppa,you know you can tell me everything.Did I do something wrong?I’m sorry..”

“No..It’s ot your fault.I’m just a bit moody today” he shakes his head lightly.

“Really oppa?Dong Hyun oppa worried about you.”

He nodded  and smile. “ I’ll apologize to him later.”

He hold your hand and kiss your forehead gently. “ Thanks jagiya.”

Your cheeks turns red.Hyun Seong saw it and chuckled.He caressed your cheeks gently.

“ I love when you blushed.You’re so cute jagiya.” He lean and kiss your cheek.You could feel heat coming to your face.

 “Oppa!Stop it.We’re at the park right now!It’s embarassing!” you smacked his shoulder.

He chuckled “Geez,who cares.Let them see.” He lean closer and peck your lips.

“Oppa!” you widen your eyes and pushed him further.

“Okay okay.” He smile and laced his finger with yours.Interwining it together.

“ Wanna eat something?I’m hungry~” you pouts while rubbing your empty stomach.

“Aww..my cute jagiya haven’t eat?” he pinched your cheeks.

You smacked his hand and nodded.

“Let’s go and eat.” He hugs your shoulder and both of you walks together to a nearby restaurant.