That girl

I Married Him ?!

Utada Hikaru - Prisoner of Love

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6QjKT1A2pI&feature=relmfu)

BA-THUMP!

 

Am I hear it right?My face turning red as tomato,my heart beating crazily.I could feel his heart beating fast too.Our conversation interupt by his mother.I takes my hand back.She walked with a wide smile.

“Aren’t you guys tired?” she caress my cheek.Looking at both of us caringly.

“Um..yeah.pretty tired.How’s the guest omma?” Hyun Seong answer it instead of me.

“The party had end.You guys should take a rest right now.” She patted my head.

“oh..Okay auntie.Thank you.” I bowed politely to her.

“No need to bowed to me.And please call me omma.You’re my son’s wife.You’re part of this family too.” She gave my a warm smile.

My eyes breaming with tears.She hug me and i buried my face in her shoulder,crying.

“I missed my mom..I really missed her.” I’m sobbing.She tighten her hug.

“You are really tough girl,my dear.” She kissed my forehead.

Hyun Seong standing there,watching me crying.

-Hyung Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I don’t know what to do..I don’t know her mom had died since she’s young.I’m glad my mother are here,comforting her.

Why a girl like her have to through harsh life like this?

I asked her to go to the bedroom first since I have to help my father with the remaining guest.

Then I saw a someone standing outside the hall,looking directly at me.I walked towards her.My eyes widen.I couldn’t believe it.It’s Yoon Bo Mi.She waved her hands at me.

“What are doing here?” Why did she came here?I don’t remember inviting her.It’s  a private party after all.

“I just want to meet you.” She answer in her sad voice.

“What do you want?There’s nothing to talk about anymore” I turned my back to her.Suddenly,she grabbed my waist.Stopped me from leaving her.

“Can you give me a chance?I will change to a better person for you.Please..” she cried.I push her lightly,keep the distance between us.

“Please don’t do it here.It’s my wedding day.I don’t want anyone seeing us like this.” I avoided my eyes from her.I don’t want omma and appa to see Bo Mi.

“Please Hyun Seong!One more chance!” she cried heavily.

“Sorry Bo Mi.I’m married now.No more chance for you.Just forget me,like you had done before.” I walked away,leaving her cying alone.

Walked to the bedroom.I need to rest my head.

 

-End of Hyun Seong's P.O.V-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GYAAAH!!! Working hard!

Btw,what do you think of a child (12 eyars old and below) WRITING a fanfiction?It's just..what did you learned at school kid?